Got this message - what is the fix:

Our race viewer uses a technology called HTML5, which is only compatible with browsers released since 2012.

If you're viewing this message, it means that you probably running an older version, and you simply need to update your browser.

The Yellowbrick race viewer will run well on any web browsers released since 2012, namely:

Internet Explorer 10 & 11
    Google Chrome 23 and upwards
    Firefox 20 and upwards
    Safari 6 and upwards
    Updating your browser is normally a very easy process, and is good practice as it will also patch any security issues which may have been found since it was released. We promise we aren't just trying to make things hard for you, the last thing we want is to get in the way of your viewing pleasure.

If you are unable to update your browser to a more recent version (for example, if you are running an old version of Windows) then we suggest downloading the Google Chrome browser - to do this you can go here: Chrome Browser

��

Z30)++
    06-10-14 09:36 PM
    BB10 browser does support html5. I guess something is wrong with the website.

Try switching to desktop mode and see what happens

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 09:44 PM
    It sounds like the site uses a very strict user agent so if it gets a browser it doesn't recognise it throws out that message.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 09:55 PM
    Switching to desktop mode will trick the website and make it think u are using Google Chrome

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 09:59 PM
    Question - if the BlackBerry browser supports HTML5, then why are WEBMs downloaded and not played in the browser? Also, why isn't the browser a default WEBM Player? I had to download an android player in order to play WEBM files.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 10:04 PM
    Question - if the BlackBerry browser supports HTML5, then why are WEBMs downloaded and not played in the browser? Also, why isn't the browser a default WEBM Player? I had to download an android player in order to play WEBM files.

Posted via CB10
    WEBM is not a direct part of HTML5 but may be embedded if supported.
    http://www.webmproject.org/about/

I guess you want to ask: why does BlackBerry not include support for WEBM in the BlackBerry 10 browser?

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 12:57 AM
    WEBM is not a direct part of HTML5 but may be embedded if supported.
    http://www.webmproject.org/about/

I guess you want to ask: why does BlackBerry not include support for WEBM in the BlackBerry 10 browser?

Posted via CB10
    Email the BlackBerry Development Team directly at: [email protected] and [email protected]

Send them requests.
    Note: Don't expect a personal response, you will not get one...

Trusted Member Genius on Verizon 10.3.0.296/442
    06-11-14 02:49 AM