Passport with 10.3.0. Whenever opening the browser from within twitter or any other app, a new tab gets opened. When closing the browser, tabs don't close. So over a day, I often end up with 50 tabs opened in the browser, which I have to close manually, tab by tab. This is cumbersome. Is there any way how to close all open tabs when closing the browser?

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 05:03 PM
    In the browser tap the three dots menu (overflow menu) and open the settings
    Then go into the first tab and in there you can change the setting to close all tabs when closing the browser

Posted via CB10
    Laura Knotek and gnirkatto like this.
    11-15-14 05:15 PM
    Just go to the settings of the browser, and at the top select "New tab Page" in the "On startup show" dropbox.
    gnirkatto likes this.
    11-15-14 05:18 PM
    50 tabs open?!!

That's impressive, considering someone made a thread complaining the browser was terrible because they couldn't keep eight tabs, that they absolutely needed for their work, open.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 05:18 PM
    Just go to the settings of the browser, and at the top select "New tab Page" in the "On startup show" dropbox.
    OP mentions he wants to close all tabs without closing the browser. So it's not this setting that is troubling him.

OP, no it can't be done. If you want to close "all" the tabs, then why not close the browser altogether? And do check the setting that the posters have mentioned when you do so.

Posted via CB10
    gnirkatto likes this.
    11-15-14 05:39 PM
    Thanks everybody, at least the tabs close now when closing the browser.
    THis setting for me was (and still is) absolutely not self explanatory for closing open tabs, so I never tried it.
    Maybe I exaggerated a bit with 50 tabs open, I think the biggest number that I remember was 34 or so. But this is still impressive, as I never experienced any lags or so.
    11-15-14 07:12 PM
    OP mentions he wants to close all tabs without closing the browser. So it's not this setting that is troubling him.

OP, no it can't be done. If you want to close "all" the tabs, then why not close the browser altogether? And do check the setting that the posters have mentioned when you do so.

Posted via CB10
    No, he asked if there's a way to close all the tabs while closing the browser.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 03:06 AM
    No, he asked if there's a way to close all the tabs while closing the browser.

Posted via CB10
    I probably was too drunk last night, I guess. I re-read it now and you're right. I apologise.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 08:27 AM
    Haha its cool ^

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 04:27 PM