Please post videos!!!
    02-10-13 10:42 AM
    Yes the browser is insanely fast. I dont know how they did it.
    Great specs + great OS + great browser app.
    02-10-13 07:16 PM
    I too have been finding this browser to be very fast and am finding that I use my phone more than my laptop when at home in the evenings anymore. And thanks to those who mentioned about Flash being off by default....I was trying to figure out why I couldn't run Flash.
    02-10-13 07:30 PM
    It's a terrific browser. I find that I can play streaming videos with ease, while I had issues getting them to load properly on my PlayBook and Android.
    02-10-13 07:36 PM
    It's a terrific browser. I find that I can play streaming videos with ease, while I had issues getting them to load properly on my PlayBook and Android.
    Yes, streaming The Ireland vs England rugby match today from the BBC UK to Canada, both PC and PlayBook stalled but z10 saved the day.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-10-13 07:43 PM
    this is so good to hear. I use the browser a lot!!! especially with the lack of some apps the browser can be a life saver. Just curious but does anyone know if the browser is even faster then the alpha devices?
    02-11-13 12:52 AM
    this is so good to hear. I use the browser a lot!!! especially with the lack of some apps the browser can be a life saver. Just curious but does anyone know if the browser is even faster then the alpha devices?
    Yes it is. Dev Alpha devices used older versions of BlackBerry 10 software. BlackBerry has significantly improved and optimized the OS for launch. And yes, the Browser being so great resolve a lot of issues. For instance Google Maps, Gmail and Google Transit work great through the new BlackBerry Browser.
    00stryder likes this.
    02-11-13 01:42 AM
    I like hearing that it makes a nexus 4 look slow. Sounds great
    02-11-13 03:55 AM
    No, it always opens to recent pages. That's the only thing I dislike about it. I want it to open to my bookmarks.
    You can change this in the Browser settings. Go into the Settings, Display and Actions, On Startup, set to Show My Home Page. Not sure if it opens bookmarks, but it won't load your previous pages that way.
    02-11-13 11:36 AM
    LTE vs HSPA I'd say that is a fair comparison in speed
    02-11-13 11:47 AM
    Lol, exactly. I'm sure the browser is great but LTE is a lot faster than HSPA (no matter what Apple wants to tell you) so it's not really a fair comparison.
    windsurfer477 likes this.
    02-11-13 12:18 PM
    LOL... I hadn't thought about that...
    02-11-13 12:21 PM
    Lol, exactly. I'm sure the browser is great but LTE is a lot faster than HSPA (no matter what Apple wants to tell you) so it's not really a fair comparison.
    Lol, I happened to roast a friend's I phone 5 on every browser test we choose, and only to realize that his iphone wasn't on LTE.
    02-11-13 08:39 PM
    The more i use this phone the more i love it. I thought i had an unhealthy obsession with the playbook, well now its the Z10
    I can't even use my PlayBook now. It's so painfully slow at everything in comparison. I hope Os10 runs better on it.

02-11-13 08:55 PM
    I can't even use my PlayBook now. It's so painfully slow at everything in comparison. I hope Os10 runs better on it.

Same here. PlayBook is for my kid now.
    02-11-13 09:05 PM
    I like how I, personally, have noticed a lack of browser comparison videos online. I remember how when the torches and the bold would come out they would compare them and rip them to shreds. Maybe because the usa doesn't have it yet, but I'm surprised I've only seen one or two. "somebody's closer". LoL. Good bb
    02-11-13 11:46 PM
41 12