When clicking the '...' the web browser's menu no longer pops up. When I click bookmarks nothing happens and when I try to do a search via the address bar or type in a url the browser wont go anywhere. What's happening?
    03-30-13 10:08 AM
    Try closing it with the cross and waiting and re opening

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 10:14 AM
    Tried that. Rebooted, powered off. Nothing seems to work.
    03-30-13 10:19 AM
    Tried that. Rebooted, powered off. Nothing seems to work.
    Can you post a picture cause I find this to be an very odd problem, especially if long pressing the X or a battery pull didn't solve this issue. I haven't experience it but I'm willing to try and help.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 02:35 PM
    Did u recently change the startup screen to a custom page?

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 04:07 PM
    Will post a video tomorrow thanks!

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    03-31-13 01:55 PM
    Try holding the "X" in the active frame until the browser closes, then launch it again.
    03-31-13 03:57 PM
    Ended up doing a wipe. Fixed the problem but don't want to be doing this all the time.
    04-01-13 02:13 PM
    Ended up doing a wipe. Fixed the problem but don't want to be doing this all the time.
    I have the same problem (I think)...and all of my entries in the Remember app got deleted.

If I open the browser from the grid menu, all I used to see was a black screen...only recently did the address bar re-appear.
    None of the menu options work (bookmarks and history) except I can open a new tab, nor can I access the settings from the pull-down menu. The only way I can navigate to a site is if I open a new tab and enter the URL. Once I go to that site, I can no longer enter another URL (nothing happens when I hit "Go". If I click a web link from an email, the link will open the browser functions, but no menu options are available. I'm hesitant to do a wipe!
    04-02-13 12:08 PM
    I have the same problem (I think)...and all of my entries in the Remember app got deleted.

If I open the browser from the grid menu, all I used to see was a black screen...only recently did the address bar re-appear.
    None of the menu options work (bookmarks and history) except I can open a new tab, nor can I access the settings from the pull-down menu. The only way I can navigate to a site is if I open a new tab and enter the URL. Once I go to that site, I can no longer enter another URL (nothing happens when I hit "Go". If I click a web link from an email, the link will open the browser functions, but no menu options are available. I'm hesitant to do a wipe!
    What is causing this issue? I wonder.. Did you recently install any apps, sideload any?
    04-02-13 12:22 PM
    What is causing this issue? I wonder.. Did you recently install any apps, sideload any?
    I did recently d/l the Podcasts app from BB World but I deleted it in the hopes it would resolve the issue. It didn't =(
    04-02-13 12:43 PM
    I did recently d/l the Podcasts app from BB World but I deleted it in the hopes it would resolve the issue. It didn't =(
    Sorry to hear that, so there is nothing installed in your BB that may have caused this issue, I always thought 3rd party apps, poorly coded ones, or incompatible sidel-loaded apps may have done this.. I wish there was a way to send logs to BB for them to analyze at what point Browser went wild..
    04-02-13 12:48 PM
    I have been haveing my Browser freeze on occasion. Seems random and not related to one site. It just stops working. Closing it and reopening usally clears it. I also am unable to get sound out of the iheart radio website. It playes everything else, Slacker, My music, You Tube. Anyone have a fix for Iheart Radio?
    04-02-13 03:19 PM
    Do you guys have a problem with browser taking few seconds before it starts loading the page. I see a tiny blue section in status bar, it will get stuck for a few seconds, then load the webpage. The network and browser load speed is excellent, but that loading (it is not even loading, just hangs for a second) is annoying, sometimes hangs for a longer period.
    04-02-13 03:46 PM