First off: Before you decide to attack my title without reading the description please understand my retort at android/ios systems (calling them "outdated") is purely a jest in an effort to illicit at least a chuckle. I am not serious and mearly wanted to poke fun. After all isnt that what the interwebs are for?

I found a blog post on blackberry empire (cred goes to them, not me) but it seems there is a emulator of sorts to "demo" blackberry 10 on either android or iOS devices!

Seems like a great way for people to taste of the blackberries before they jump headlong into the water. (or decide its not for them)

My stupid android is quite elderly (HTC G2) so I was only able to get to the start screen where it says "touch to start" before freezing so I cant vouch for how well it works.

Basically you just download the app then hold your phone in front on your computer to scan the image on this page.
    Or I will attach the image here (not sure if it will work the same):
    Bring a taste of BB10 to your friends stuck on [the outdated] Android/iOS systems-screen-shot-2013-02-08-8.28.39-am.jpg

Enjoy! And tell me how it works so I can be very jealous while my android is frozen!
    Last edited by austriker; 02-08-13 at 07:40 AM.
    02-08-13 07:29 AM
    Interesting piece.... might want to watch the descrriptors.... calling someones OS "outdated" sounds like trolling... may be out dated to you but to literally hundreds of millions users it is anything but.... just a suggestion.......
    02-08-13 07:36 AM
    Interesting piece.... might want to watch the descrriptors.... calling someones OS "outdated" sounds like trolling... may be out dated to you but to literally hundreds of millions users it is anything but.... just a suggestion.......
    Hmm yea I wasnt really serious, it was more of a jest. But I suppose I should after all this is the interwebs and everything is 100% serious always (another jest, I must be in a good mood)..
    02-08-13 07:38 AM
    Ya always 100% true on the web...just like if if I see it on to its true.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-08-13 08:30 AM