Today I called Blackberry Playbook/BB10 Support @ 1-877-644-8410, Spoke to a nice lady that has given us two direct email addresses to the "Back Office Development Teams". They are as follows: <[email protected]> and <[email protected]> . If we flood these 2 places with our request for the Bridge to have some development on our Q10's and Z10's we may just inspire them to add a few functions to the OS's to come. I spoke of the 6-8 million of us that have purchased BB10 phones so far. My estimate may have been a little off but they got the message. They are awaiting constructive ideas and thoughts (be specific) from all of us. EMAIL THEM NOW, PLEASE if you want more bridge functions working on your Z10 or Q10. Hopefully they can give us what we are missing and more, from the legacy devices.
    07-24-13 05:23 PM
    Or just maybe they'll get an "idea" to auto-flag all of our emails to their Spam folder..
    toobs623 and anon(1852343) like this.
    07-24-13 05:46 PM
    Or just maybe they'll get an "idea" to auto-flag all of our emails to their Spam folder..
    Hahaha
    07-24-13 06:02 PM
    Are you kidding? They are getting free input that most companies have to pay a survey to do. It will be helping us at the consumer end too. Win-win.
    07-25-13 02:34 AM
    I'm pretty sure they already know about the situation and honestly those addresses don't sound very legit, to me it sounds more like they just wanted to pawn you off onto someone else

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 03:28 AM
    len, I specifically asked for these so we could ask the developers to work on our ideas. Have you tried one yet? Or are you guessing to their legitimacy? And just what situation are you referring to?
    I'm pretty sure they already know about the situation and honestly those addresses don't sound very legit, to me it sounds more like they just wanted to pawn you off onto someone else

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 03:05 AM
    Nope, just yours...lol
    07-26-13 03:07 AM
    len, I specifically asked for these so we could ask the developers to work on our ideas. Have you tried one yet? Or are you guessing to their legitimacy? And just what situation are you referring to?
    The bridge situation and the lack of functionality. No I have not tried them but like I say they do not look legitamate to me at all. Maybe they are and I'm wrong but I don't see any real value in communicating with the devs this way since they already have other channels such as beta zone to do this.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 03:49 AM
    Another update for us in BB World for Bridge...Texts now working...
    11-19-13 01:29 AM
    But does 10.2.1 work with the new version of Bridge?

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 04:16 AM