Yup, from Bmobile and looks like it only for the Z10. I don't think it out for the Q10.

<Zedding since the beginning >
    Wow don't believe you all, shame I can't check check for since am on 1791

what you guys doing using the official or staying with the leak

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 01:43 PM
    Imagine bmobile released an official version of the OS that is newer than the leak I am using....cant say that often...

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 05:17 PM
    Well guys believe it or not..It happened again for the second time since I have this phone the OS crashed again. I was on the official 10.2 from Bmobile.

First my app weren't opening..they just blinked at me. Did a hard reset and got a big exclaimation and a hyperlink.. bberror.com\bb10-0015.

Tried running autoloader...no go. after uploading RAM image, I get a connection timed out error. Now I'm getting the blinking red light so the phone is bricked.

Bought this phone in June, and tired of this now. I"m not going to try to fix it myself this time. Sending it back to Bmobile and I want a new phone. I know it will take some time, but something has to be wrong for this to happen twice, and just out of the blue.

Heading to Octoberfest tonoght and was really looking forward to taking some pics..but alas i'm phone less.
    Geez.
    10-26-13 03:55 PM
    Well guys believe it or not..It happened again for the second time since I have this phone the OS crashed again. I was on the official 10.2 from Bmobile.

First my app weren't opening..they just blinked at me. Did a hard reset and got a big exclaimation and a hyperlink.. bberror.com\bb10-0015.

Tried running autoloader...no go. after uploading RAM image, I get a connection timed out error. Now I'm getting the blinking red light so the phone is bricked.

Bought this phone in June, and tired of this now. I"m not going to try to fix it myself this time. Sending it back to Bmobile and I want a new phone. I know it will take some time, but something has to be wrong for this to happen twice, and just out of the blue.

Heading to Octoberfest tonoght and was really looking forward to taking some pics..but alas i'm phone less.
    Geez.
    They might not fix it if you try to fix it outside. Voids warranty.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    10-26-13 04:59 PM
    They might not fix it if you try to fix it outside. Voids warranty.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    So what don't tell them I tried to do a factory reset? I wasn't going to mention the autoloader of course.
    10-26-13 05:13 PM
    So what don't tell them I tried to do a factory reset? I wasn't going to mention the autoloader of course.
    I thought you physically did repairs, my bad.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    10-26-13 09:04 PM
    **Update**

For those of who have the Z10 DO NOT INSTALL THE 10.2 UPDATE FROM BMOBILE.

Apparently, the update they released is the wrong update for our region and could cause your phone to be bricked. Got this from the rep at the Trincity branch this morning, where two other people were there (very early) with the same problem i have. Trincity has no more Z10's in stock so they giving people S4 to use in the meantime. I believe they are going to pull the update.

Luckily, my corporate rep said she will replace the handset for me immediately, they just need a copy of the licence agreement (which I could not find) but got a copy from the Trincity branch where I bought it **whew**. Sending the phone down tomorrow to Bmobile SME and hopefully I'll have a new phone by the end of the day. *fingers crossed*
    10-28-13 12:40 PM
    Lol had a mind so inno, that 1767 seems strange. I would think a 1791 or 1794

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 01:04 PM
    Lol had a mind so inno, that 1767 seems strange. I would think a 1791 or 1794

Posted via CB10
    Presssure!!! I'm not sure who to blame here if its blackberry or bmobile but somebody messed up big time. My leaked 1767/725 was working purrrrfectly till the update. One of the guys i was talking to there said his phone took about 3 hrs to reboot after the update, then when it eventually did, nothing worked.

Now he has an S4 loaner
    10-28-13 01:20 PM
    Presssure!!! I'm not sure who to blame here if its blackberry or bmobile but somebody messed up big time. My leaked 1767/725 was working purrrrfectly till the update. One of the guys i was talking to there said his phone took about 3 hrs to reboot after the update, then when it eventually did, nothing worked.

Now he has an S4 loaner
    Lol. Has to be bmobile here, because if the leaked version worked correctly, if I'm not mistaken, bmobile has the final say on if to push the update, remember they do the testing, so maybe they tested a good version but released wrong one

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 01:22 PM
    I heard one of the techs telling the guy who has the S4 loaner..""They still testing and tweaking" ...LIER

If they were still testing they would not have released it.... smh
    10-28-13 01:27 PM
    I heard one of the techs telling the guy who has the S4 loaner..""They still testing and tweaking" ...LIER

If they were still testing they would not have released it.... smh
    Exactly lol so they ain't test shi* probably

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 03:25 PM
    Wow good thing I stayed with my leak

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 09:52 AM
    Well, Bmobile just screwed me over.

There are two very little digs at the top right hand corner of the phone and as a result the say they cannot take it back, and void my warranty. This is real Bull......

So I have to fix this thing myself. But for some reason the 1767 autoloader is giveng me a timeout error and not reloading the OS. Why???? So i'm downloading the 1791 leak and going to try that. I really have no faith in BB Link but will try to do the reload device software as a last resort.
    10-29-13 12:35 PM

There are two very little digs at the top right hand corner of the phone and as a result the say they cannot take it back, and void my warranty. This is real Bull......

So I have to fix this thing myself. But for some reason the 1767 autoloader is giveng me a timeout error and not reloading the OS. Why???? So i'm downloading the 1791 leak and going to try that. I really have no faith in BB Link but will try to do the reload device software as a last resort.
    Use sachesi see if it connects to the phone, if it does, download debrick bars using a carrier that has 1791, instead of autoloader, sideload the bars to the phone using sachesi

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 01:54 PM

That is real sh!t hoss. My boss had a torch 9810 that went quack and they gave him a Q10 free. His phone was in real bad condition. If your phone is within the warranty period, the fault you have with the phone is not the physical is software so they should have replaced it for you.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    10-29-13 02:08 PM
    That is real sh!t hoss. My boss had a torch 9810 that went quack and they gave him a Q10 free. His phone was in real bad condition. If your phone is within the warranty period, the fault you have with the phone is not the physical is software so they should have replaced it for you.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    Yeah I was fighting that, it's sh*t, cause they pushed a os.that caused your phone to brick smh

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 02:48 PM
    Yeah I was fighting that, it's sh*t, cause they pushed a os.that caused your phone to brick smh

Posted via CB10
    Well I have to calm down first. I wrote an email and copied my boss telling the rep how dissapointed I was with this service. I got a reply at almost 4pm, saying that they were sorry I was dissapointed, but their policy is not to accept any phone with physical damage for replacement.....if you see what they talking bout as physical damage.....yuh have to reaaaal look close to see it.

They also, saying if I want I can send the phone back and they well try to reload the software for me. HELLLLLLL ....noo....that might take 6 months. My boss was so pissed she say was ready to close the account and go Digicel.

I plan to fix the phone myself then write another email to them.

SirJes I downloaded the leaked 1791 autoloader, (haven't tried it as yet)....... I'm also downloading the Official signed 1767 bars using sachesi, and will attempt to sideload.... if this autoloader times out as well.

What do you think?
    10-29-13 04:53 PM
    Well I have to calm down first. I wrote an email and copied my boss telling the rep how dissapointed I was with this service. I got a reply at almost 4pm, saying that they were sorry I was dissapointed, but their policy is not to accept any phone with physical damage for replacement.....if you see what they talking bout as physical damage.....yuh have to reaaaal look close to see it.

They also, saying if I want I can send the phone back and they well try to reload the software for me. HELLLLLLL ....noo....that might take 6 months. My boss was so pissed she say was ready to close the account and go Digicel.

I plan to fix the phone myself then write another email to them.

SirJes I downloaded the leaked 1791 autoloader, (haven't tried it as yet)....... I'm also downloading the Official signed 1767 bars using sachesi, and will attempt to sideload.... if this autoloader times out as well.

What do you think?
    Yeah try either, also get the 1791 Bars, u could get that from splitting the autoloader if I'm not mistaken, or there are carriers pushing 1791 get it from sachesi also.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 05:32 PM
    Well it looks like I will have to send this thing back to them to reload. Nothing I tried has worked.

Sachesi is not detecting the phone (so strange)....however, BB Link.is detecting it.

When I try to reload or do a factory reset I get an error downloading and it stops.
    Smh.
    10-30-13 08:48 AM
    Well it looks like I will have to send this thing back to them to reload. Nothing I tried has worked.

Sachesi is not detecting the phone (so strange)....however, BB Link.is detecting it.

When I try to reload or do a factory reset I get an error downloading and it stops.
    Smh.
    Run an autoloader, and unplug it quick once the "uploading ram" is finished, then try to connect it to sachesi,

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 11:09 AM
    All this problem because b mobiles and there craziness

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 06:53 PM
    Well ah rocking a new loaner Z10 from bmobile while they fix mine.

This running 10.0.10.738. Twice already I had to restart this thing because if I make a call i can't hear...like the speaker hangs up or something.. I cant believe BB would have released such a buggy OS from factory.

This should be running at least 10.1!
    11-01-13 10:18 AM
    Well ah rocking a new loaner Z10 from bmobile while they fix mine.

This running 10.0.10.738. Twice already I had to restart this thing because if I make a call i can't hear...like the speaker hangs up or something.. I cant believe BB would have released such a buggy OS from factory.

This should be running at least 10.1!
    Hoss, I would have done update that OS,lol. Fire bun bmobile and they stupidness. 10.2.0.1047 is a good stable OS to use without attracting attention. I sure them ain't even know what OS the loaner have, smfh.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    11-01-13 10:29 AM
    Hoss, I would have done update that OS,lol. Fire bun bmobile and they stupidness. 10.2.0.1047 is a good stable OS to use without attracting attention. I sure them ain't even know what OS the loaner have, smfh.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    Lol...yeah...I don't feel they have a clue. But I dont want to do too much things on it. Ah ent even setup BBM..

My rep told me she would call me today or Monday. But no call yet. They probably busy with they Iphone Sale.
    11-01-13 11:20 AM
1,142 ... 3536373839 ...