Thought this would be of interest to BMO clients:

Comment:When is your Blackberry 10 app going to be released?

Mr. XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting BMO Bank of Montreal about accessing BMO Mobile Banking with a Blackberry 10.

BMO Mobile Banking is committed to releasing a new application for the BlackBerry 10 later this year. Please visit BMO.com/mobile for information and news on our latest developments. Regrettably, further details are not available to us at this time.

In the interim, you can still access all mobile banking functionality through the mobile browser at m.bmo.com. You may want to bookmark this page for your convenience

If you have any further questions, write to us again or call us at 1-800-363-9992. Thank you for choosing BMO Bank of Montreal for your everyday banking needs.
    deltact and bradu1 like this.
    07-31-13 08:09 AM
    07-31-13 08:29 AM
    Thought this would be of interest to BMO clients:

Comment:When is your Blackberry 10 app going to be released?

Mr. XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting BMO Bank of Montreal about accessing BMO Mobile Banking with a Blackberry 10.

BMO Mobile Banking is committed to releasing a new application for the BlackBerry 10 later this year. Please visit BMO.com/mobile for information and news on our latest developments. Regrettably, further details are not available to us at this time.

In the interim, you can still access all mobile banking functionality through the mobile browser at m.bmo.com. You may want to bookmark this page for your convenience

If you have any further questions, write to us again or call us at 1-800-363-9992. Thank you for choosing BMO Bank of Montreal for your everyday banking needs.
    Android Port, works perfectly fine. No debug token needed if running 430 or 810
    Attached Files
    07-31-13 08:49 AM
    This may sound strange but I am pretty sure I did not write that thread headline - unless I am losing my memory in my young age. Do moderators edit headlines as they see fit?
    07-31-13 09:58 AM
    This may sound strange but I am pretty sure I did not write that thread headline - unless I am losing my memory in my young age. Do moderators edit headlines as they see fit?
    If the title is not clear then yes the mods can and will edit the title.
    07-31-13 10:15 AM
    Thank you for the file
    09-26-13 07:10 AM
    I ported the droid app, and I tried the offered bar file, both install, but they just hang at a blank silver-white window.
    10-28-13 02:11 PM
    I'm using BMO android app v3.2.4 also have Blackberry Runtime for Android v10.2.0.132 installed with no problems.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 01:28 PM
    I asked BMO the exact same question 4 months ago and got word for word the exact same response. Not sure what that means but I am still waiting as I am a BMO customer.

Posted via my awesome Q10
    11-16-13 01:37 PM
    BMO still doesn't have a app? And I thought TD took forever!

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 03:12 PM
    BMO still doesn't have an app, and their mobile website doesn't work - I can't get past the login screen. So I have to use the desktop website and zoom in to see what I'm doing. That, and a transfer of funds between two BMO accounts takes more than 24 hours, while at TD, it's instantaneous. The bank as a whole is just not with it.
    11-16-13 08:27 PM