I have wireless headphones (Bragi Dash) that connect fine via bluetooth, so listening to music and talking on the phone works fine.
    The headphones also have sensors/actuators which can be accessed/configured via an Android app (there's of course no native BB10 app).
    The minimum system requirements for the app is Android 4.3 wich happens to be the runtime version, on my Passport.
    However, I did not have any luck connecting my Passport via Bluetooth Low Energy to the headphones.
    So my question: did anyone ever successfully connect a BB10 device running an Android app with a Bluetooth LE device? If yes, which app and device?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-17 07:11 AM
    It's my understanding Bluetooth LE was supported from 4.4. It's quite possible it won't run through the runtime.
    04-05-17 07:40 AM
    It's my understanding Bluetooth LE was supported from 4.4. It's quite possible it won't run through the runtime.
    BLE was introduced in 4.3: https://developer.android.com/guide/...etooth-le.html

The BLE checker tool for Android reports that BLE is supported on my Passport: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lboy.btd&hl=en

So for all theoretical and practical purposes it should work. Therefore I'm wondering whether someone was actually successful to connect a BLE device.
    04-05-17 08:06 AM
    Perhaps I am thinking of the 4.0 standard?

Could be app compatibility? I notice some android apps interface poorly with say gyros, or all apps with SMS. BB10 and android are not entirely connected properly.

But I'd be interested to hear if anyone else got it to work too.
    04-05-17 08:35 AM
    The Fitbit app connects to trackers using Bluetooth LE, this has worked fine.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-17 03:29 AM