RP Singh, I had looked into it about a year ago but had since forgotten all about it until you posted yesterday. I liked it so much that I bought it and put it to good use last night controlling my Windows 7 laptop.

Posted from my X00 Z30
    02-24-16 05:36 PM
    I am also a happy user of the BlueTouchpad
    It works well with my tablet bed stand. I can use my phone as a remote control to browse the Internet and watch Netflix while lying on my bed.

In fact, I am doing that right now!

I have also written an entire school essay on my bed with my Windows tablet and my Q10 with this setup while lying on my bed facing the ceiling.
    Attached Thumbnails Blue TouchPad shout out-img_20150907_193905.jpg   Blue TouchPad shout out-img_20150907_193919.jpg  
    jope28 likes this.
    02-24-16 06:02 PM
    I am also a happy user of the BlueTouchpad
    It works well with my tablet bed stand. I can use my phone as a remote control to browse the Internet and watch Netflix while lying on my bed.

In fact, I am doing that right now!

I have also written an entire school essay on my bed with my Windows tablet and my Q10 with this setup while lying on my bed facing the ceiling.
    That can't be healthy.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-16 11:27 PM
    I noticed that blue touch pad doesn't work on netflix. Can't select anything with the mouse cursor. Has anyone else noticed this? I don't know if this extends to all android apps or just netflix as I haven't tried anymore.

Posted via CB10
    02-29-16 08:18 AM
    I noticed that blue touch pad doesn't work on netflix. Can't select anything with the mouse cursor. Has anyone else noticed this? I don't know if this extends to all android apps or just netflix as I haven't tried anymore.

Posted via CB10
    This is the case with all android apps. The dev quote is: " Unfortunately this is an issue with the BB10 OS as it's not delivering the mouse click events to Android apps. If you try to pair a Bluetooth mouse to your Z30 and try to use it with Android apps you will find that it's behaving the same way. We will open a bug request with BlackBerry but that might not be fixed any time soon.

--
    Zour Labs "
    02-29-16 08:23 AM
    Blue TouchPad is awesome. I use my z10 as a remote for my htpc. A minor improvement that would make it even better, I'd like a way to send ctrl+alt+del to the pc for when I am controlling a device that is locked and don't want to have to get up, open the laptop, press ctrl alt del, then go back and login.

One other thing would be nice is if you could see the characters you type on screen with the TouchPad and keyboard all up at the same time. Right now you can either see what you type or use TouchPad + keyboard simultaneously. It'd be best to have BlackBerry keyboard up, see what you type in the TouchPad area, and be able to use the TouchPad all without changing any settings or additional taps.

Posted via CB10
    02-29-16 04:08 PM
    Blue TouchPad is awesome. I use my z10 as a remote for my htpc. A minor improvement that would make it even better, I'd like a way to send ctrl+alt+del to the pc for when I am controlling a device that is locked and don't want to have to get up, open the laptop, press ctrl alt del, then go back and login.

One other thing would be nice is if you could see the characters you type on screen with the TouchPad and keyboard all up at the same time. Right now you can either see what you type or use TouchPad + keyboard simultaneously. It'd be best to have BlackBerry keyboard up, see what you type in the TouchPad area, and be able to use the TouchPad all without changing any settings or additional taps.

Posted via CB10
    For the ctrl-alt-del if I end up in that situation I vnc into the machine from my BlackBerry and send the ctrl-alt-del that way.

I am not clear on the seeing what you type suggestion. On both my Passport and Zs I can see the characters appear in the Blue TouchPad area as I type them, and they also appear on the screen of the device I am controlling from Blue TouchPad.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-16 05:47 PM
    Blue Touchpad also works great on a Classic. I use the touchscreen as a touchpad, and use the Classic keyboard to type. I've paired it with my Surface Pro running Win8.1.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-16 10:55 PM
    Blue Touchpad also works great on a Classic. I use the touchscreen as a touchpad, and use the Classic keyboard to type. I've paired it with my Surface Pro running Win8.1.

Posted via CB10
    The Passport works well with BlueTouchpad in that same fashion too.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 01:03 AM
    That can't be healthy.

Posted via CB10
    Well he does have a hands free system for bed time.

Z10 10.3.2.2639 via CB10
    03-15-16 06:38 AM
    I am not clear on the seeing what you type suggestion. On both my Passport and Zs I can see the characters appear in the Blue TouchPad area as I type them, and they also appear on the screen of the device I am controlling from Blue TouchPad.
    I am talking about seeing what I type as I type it on the phone. To see what I'm talking about, go into Blue TouchPad Settings -> Keyboard Options. Enable Use BlackBerry keyboard. Disable Show text while typing.

With these settings configured, you can have the virtual keyboard AND the touchpad on-screen and usable at the same time. The touchpad is a smaller box in this mode, but perfectly usable. If you enable "Show text while typing" then when the keyboard is on-screen, the top area becomes a view-only text box that shows what you are typing in the keyboard. What I want is to have the ability to have the touchpad and keyboard on-screen and usable at the same time AND see the text as I type. My suggestion for that is the text would simply display in the touchpad area, but wouldn't be selectable or interactive. It would just paint behind the touchpad.

This all makes more sense if you try out those settings.
    03-21-16 04:47 PM
    Please let me know an app that works the same and that we can install on the key2
    05-20-22 03:16 PM
    Never been able to find an android equivalent app for BB10 Blue Touchpad. Is there some hardware advantage that BB10 had?
    05-20-22 06:03 PM
38 12