Hey guys,

just wanted to download the Blitz BlackBerry 10.3.1.1154 zip file, but both sources on Mega and BitCasa have already been removed. Can anyone provide the files somehow?

Kind regards
    05-30-20 08:40 AM
    Hey guys,

just wanted to download the Blitz BlackBerry 10.3.1.1154 zip file, but both sources on Mega and BitCasa have already been removed. Can anyone provide the files somehow?

Kind regards
    You won't find one unless someone makes it for you.

May I ask why you want this old version?
    05-30-20 10:19 AM
    You won't find one unless someone makes it for you.

May I ask why you want this old version?
    Is the core file even available anymore for this OS? No one has Thurask's repository anymore.
    05-30-20 10:21 AM
    Is the core file even available anymore for this OS? No one has Thurask's repository anymore.
    No problem there.
    brookie229 likes this.
    05-30-20 10:25 AM
    Hey guys,

Kind regards
    I'm assuming by your username you want the blitz for the Passport?

Here it is:

https://mega.nz/file/YQw0QQLR#LHTbVR...g6syKHuDqrJsmc
    Last edited by conite; 05-30-20 at 11:31 AM.
    brookie229 and Grungni like this.
    05-30-20 11:17 AM
    I'm assuming by your username you want the blitz for the Passport?

Here it is:

https://mega.nz/file/YQw0QQLR#LHTbVR...g6syKHuDqrJsmc

This is so so great, thank you so very much [if it would be possible to stand you a virtual beer, I'd immediately do]

To keep a long story short: As already asked in https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13517142 , I was looking for a possibility to secure the data on my non responding PP. brookie229 was so very kind and hopefully helpful with her/his suggestion to go for the Blitz file update, so I have literally no other idea than giving this a try and hoping for the best.
    05-30-20 12:27 PM
    This is so so great, thank you so very much [if it would be possible to stand you a virtual beer, I'd immediately do]

To keep a long story short: As already asked in https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13517142 , I was looking for a possibility to secure the data on my non responding PP. brookie229 was so very kind and hopefully helpful with her/his suggestion to go for the Blitz file update, so I have literally no other idea than giving this a try and hoping for the best.
    Make sure you allow it to overwrite same file versions. Otherwise it will only install what's new, and in your case, would be nothing.
    05-30-20 12:29 PM
    if it would be possible to stand you a virtual beer, I'd immediately do]
    FYI it is possible - during the quote reply tap on advanced and on the emoji selections on right of your screen, tap *more* then scroll down to "beer" emoji.
    05-30-20 12:44 PM
    Any Blitz Load file for 10.3.3 OS (the latest most one) ? Anyone has it? any link? or knows where I can get?
    05-31-20 02:59 AM
    Any Blitz Load file for 10.3.3 OS (the latest most one) ? Anyone has it? any link? or knows where I can get?
    https://mega.nz/file/ddIXGBAY#aOk4NF...FRTCEizwXm14rA
    05-31-20 08:33 AM
    Make sure you allow it to overwrite same file versions. Otherwise it will only install what's new, and in your case, would be nothing.
    Hello again

When I was trying to run the Sachesi (Windows 10), I was confronted with a 'These tools require a USB connection' plus a line under asked to type a password. Have I missed something when installing Sachesi*?

Kind regards

* I tried the first 5 provided versions: 2.0.4 didn't run, 2.0.3, 2.0.2, 2.0.1 and v2.0.0 RC reacted as described above
    05-31-20 04:22 PM
    Hello again

When I was trying to run the Sachesi (Windows 10), I was confronted with a 'These tools require a USB connection' plus a line under asked to type a password. Have I missed something when installing Sachesi*?

Kind regards

* I tried the first 5 provided versions: 2.0.4 didn't run, 2.0.3, 2.0.2, 2.0.1 and v2.0.0 RC reacted as described above
    Use DBBT instead.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zpo2i86dg...1.0.1.rar?dl=0
    mh1983 likes this.
    05-31-20 04:36 PM
    Thanks.
    05-31-20 11:54 PM
    A last update, I believe

I tried both Sachesi and DBBT, both can't connect to device, since the phone blocks any further activities after 1-2 minutes. If I haven't known better, I'd guess a virus is causing havoc.

To be honest, I can't even imagine a simple wipe could be managed successfully.

Regardless of the outcome, thanks again for the efforts
    06-02-20 01:16 PM
    Do you have any tutorial or link that describes how to use it? I tried with Darcy's BB Tools, although without having a fair idea as to how to go about it for Blitz loading my BlackBerry Passport? Proceeded to a little extent by building an Autoloader from random signed '.bar' files, and tried to install them connecting my device, which failed in the end. So, any informative tutorial you got?
    06-03-20 07:37 AM
    Do you have any tutorial or link that describes how to use it? I tried with Darcy's BB Tools, although without having a fair idea as to how to go about it for Blitz loading my BlackBerry Passport? Proceeded to a little extent by building an Autoloader from random signed '.bar' files, and tried to install them connecting my device, which failed in the end. So, any informative tutorial you got?
    This blitz is only for this unique situation. Don't use it.

What OS are you on now?
    06-03-20 09:15 AM
    This blitz is only for this unique situation. Don't use it.

What OS are you on now?
    My BlackBerry Passport was running the latest one available a month ago in the Settings > Software Update screen. It was 10.3.3.something. The computer where I was operating those files has Windows 7 in it. I can in fact Reload my device OS from BB Link. I am trying all this just to attempt to save some files I have in internal memory and a few SMSs.
    06-04-20 06:35 AM