I'm starting to get really tempted by the Samsung S7 or S8.

Has anyone used the Samsung SideSync?

How does it compare to Blend?

Can you access the phone remotely or only locally?

If I install the android blackberry hub on it, wouldn't it essentially put the hub on my computer like blend?

I love Blend. I love BB10.... but isn't sidesync a close substitute?
    10-26-17 12:03 AM
    I'm not sure how it compares on a technical level but Blend basically interfaced with specific apps while SideSync mirrors your phone screen on your PC (which would allow you to use apps like Hub but stuck in a mobile view).

I've personally found the delay on my S6 makes it unusable for most tasks but other users may have different experiences.
    10-26-17 12:31 AM
    anyone else had experiences with SideSync they can report?
    10-26-17 11:00 AM
    I've used Blend on my Z10 and side sync on my S7 Edge.

I've got to say when I was using my Z10 Blend was really good and helpful. Just that my BBM sync was really terrible and awkward.

Then I switched to the y Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I installed side sync and it is really terrible. It looks like a other app that I have used before on BlackBerry OS 7, where it mirrors the phone and everything is running on the phone directly.

The only problem with side sync is that it is too unstable to work and it takes up too much resources that it will hang both my phone and computer.
    10-26-17 12:01 PM
    This seems to be a nicer solution. I don't think it's wireless mind you, but seems to sync well enough. However, not like Blend. Just mirrors your device.

One can only hope that Blend eventually gets brought over to Android. They essentially just need something to pull all data from the Hub app and send it to the PC. Let's hold on to the hope that Blend may come back one day...
    10-26-17 12:17 PM
    SideSync and Blend do different things, the idea of Blend is that you get phone notifications without having to go through a phone UI like SideSync does. I think closer approximations to Blend are Pushbullet, AirDroid, or Cortana.
    10-26-17 01:32 PM