Ok the thread title says it all. Phone started going cuckoo this morning. I was sending duplicate texts, text app was unresponsive, all sorts of stuff going on. My fiancee was ticked off because she was trying to get the last name of a friend who just passed away and I kept re-sending old text messages. I finally called and explained.

Problem is, my phone is still wonky! At first the text app was using 50% CPU but now it's Blend! I don't even use Blend! I have no way to kill the process. I restarted the phone twice, even shut it off completely, and it's still crazy. Sometimes I can't type a text, sometimes I can type but it won't send.

I'm on Verizon 10.3.1.989, BlackBerry Classic. Help!

BRING BACK AUDIO BOOST! -Posted from BlackBerry Classic
    05-14-15 10:29 AM
    Blend is probably the worst software I've ever seen. It's the laggiest thing and every time I try to send a single SMS, it spins for a good two minutes, loses connectivity (both via wifi or USB) and disconnects. The idea is good, the app itself...not so much.
    05-14-15 10:56 AM
    Blend is probably the worst software I've ever seen. It's the laggiest thing and every time I try to send a single SMS, it spins for a good two minutes, loses connectivity (both via wifi or USB) and disconnects. The idea is good, the app itself...not so much.
    What does this have to do with the OP?

Solution : go to device monitor and close blend.
    05-14-15 01:15 PM
    Did you turn off Blend from the Quick Settings?
    05-14-15 01:32 PM
    Just following up, it seemed to return to normal after 90 minutes or so. I still disabled Blend in Quick Settings as you advised. Hopefully that won't happen again. Thanks!

BRING BACK AUDIO BOOST! -Posted from BlackBerry Classic
    05-15-15 06:25 AM