Had a bit of a problem trying to add an appt using my Samsung Tab S. Finally found that there are little arrows (carets) that appear in the Date, Hour, Minute columns. Press the "TOP" value and you get an UP-caret. Press the "Bottom" value and get a down-caret. Unlike the Z10, you canNOT scroll or roll the date and time functions.
    12-18-14 09:08 AM
    Had a bit of a problem trying to add an appt using my Samsung Tab S. Finally found that there are little arrows (carets) that appear in the Date, Hour, Minute columns. Press the "TOP" value and you get an UP-caret. Press the "Bottom" value and get a down-caret. Unlike the Z10, you canNOT scroll or roll the date and time functions.
    Yea, it's actually easier to do that on the phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 09:20 AM
    I got Blend works on my Windows 7 laptop. Initially there was error about IP v6 not enabled., so I went to Microsoft and download the patch. After that all is good except BES workspace, I will need to persuade the IT admin to enable the policy...

I also installed Blend on my IPAD 2 running OS 8.1.1. Blend is able to see the phone, but when trying to make the secure connection it fails.

... Z30STA100-2/10.3.1.1154 ...
    12-18-14 09:25 AM
    Worked Yesterda perfectly, today, not so much.
    12-18-14 09:33 AM
    Why does the Playbook need this? I can already view my emails and bbms and sms messages on my playbook through the Bridge app. Am I missing something?
    BlackBerry 10 devices bridged to a Playbook only have access to BBM, SMS, and file manager. A Playbook bridged to a legacy device has access to the device's memo pad and tasks, in addition to what Blend offers, and had the Open On option. For Playbook owners, bringing back the functionality is crucial. There was a huge outcry when the Z10 launched about the limitations of Bridge.

For the topic, I had to manually add Blend to Windows Firewall program exception for it to pair the second time, but all is working through VPN. Win 8.1/ Q10 w VPN/ etc
    FF22 likes this.
    12-18-14 09:37 AM
    please can anyone upload to BB Blend to some other website like bitcasa or mediafire ? downloading from BB's own website is toooo slow and doesn't even provides resume see pic. Please someone upload it somewhere.

Blend Update-bb.png
    12-18-14 09:39 AM
    it is sooooo stupid, that they posted Blend update on site - and there is no possibility to update that Blend package from the app. you have to download whole 150 mb install file.
    why?!
    I know, 5 minutes to download the whole thing takes way too much time out of our busy lives.
    12-18-14 09:51 AM
    I know, 5 minutes to download the whole thing takes way too much time out of our busy lives.
    Sarcasm not needed. Now you download (again) drivers, blend, link.

People might have slow or limited internet, you know?

Also, it's kinda stupid, how program says: oooooh noez, you have to update da blend 'cos blend iz too old for yor phone...... and there's no button to hit "update".
    Instead you have to look somewhere in the tray, maybe there's one blend icon, hidden somewhere. Oh yes, there is one. You right click - woohoo update section.
    And when you click that... you are directed to BlackBerry website for full download. Why?

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    12-18-14 09:56 AM
    please can anyone upload to BB Blend to some other website like bitcasa or mediafire ? downloading from BB's own website is toooo slow and doesn't even provides resume see pic. Please someone upload it somewhere.
    https://mega.co.nz/#!FR0RECTL!tJ0Gdw...NDsGyrMHent9JU
    panjgoori and 1magine like this.
    12-18-14 09:57 AM
    i installed all latest version of blend on z10 and pc running win 7 pro but im getting msg "ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE OR OTHER SOFTWARE IS PREVENTING COMMUNICATIONS WITH YOUR DEVICE" i have microsoft security essential and symantac endpoint protection. Any tech guy can help me out. i really appreciate im kind of not tech guy.. thanks in advance
    12-18-14 10:00 AM
    I got Blend works on my Windows 7 laptop. Initially there was error about IP v6 not enabled., so I went to Microsoft and download the patch. After that all is good except BES workspace, I will need to persuade the IT admin to enable the policy...

I also installed Blend on my IPAD 2 running OS 8.1.1. Blend is able to see the phone, but when trying to make the secure connection it fails.

... Z30STA100-2/10.3.1.1154 ...
    Same issue here with an iPad and Z30. The iPad sees the phone and tries to make a secure connection, but then returns with a message saying the Z30 rejected the request to connect (or something like that). Blend was updated on both iPad and Z30. Tried a few things, then decided it was too late, so I went to bed. I'll play more tonight and see if I can get it working..
    12-18-14 10:09 AM
    I was connecting by USB as well. Still am and now able to connect USB and WiFI. The wipe fixed something on my end though. Wish I could find root cause.
    For me my phone seems to be fine, all my issues are this stupid computer. Although there is something suspect about the Wifi at my work as none of the computers can use the wireless features on certain printers no matter what I seem to reset or install. The setup to my Nexus 7 was flawless last night although the lag on my slow Telus internet made it not really worth using.

Anyway, I thought I'd add my last $0.02 as I forgot to post which leak my phone is using and I haven't seen anyone mention it yet. My Z10 is running 10.3.1.745
    12-18-14 10:43 AM
    Does Blend seem bland to anyone else? It works great and all, but I think it needs a coat of paint to make it look a bit better.
    Icarus3000 and bounce007 like this.
    12-18-14 10:54 AM
    Does Blend seem bland to anyone else? It works great and all, but I think it needs a coat of paint to make it look a bit better.
    bare bones but i'm sure it will get updated. I'm hoping for third party app APIs sooner rather then later, before they go any further with anything else.
    12-18-14 11:25 AM
    Worked Yesterda perfectly, today, not so much.
    this was the exact reason why i said it's not publicly ready, since this has been happening to a lot of the beta testers to the point that some gave up on it after many reinstalls.

It is nice that everyone gets to "beta" test it now. Definitely should not go official anytime soon for legacy BB10 devices.
    12-18-14 11:30 AM
    I read that is functioning in 10.3.0, but not for me....

Thanks
    Nope pretty sure you need 10.3.1 and above for it to work.

Posted via CB10
    ferchu likes this.
    12-18-14 12:04 PM
    Nope pretty sure you need 10.3.1 and above for it to work.

Posted via CB10

I can only try when someone can upload the sys.fuse version 1.1.0.65

Thanks
    12-18-14 12:16 PM
    Yip, anyone mind sharing the latest blend bar?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 12:20 PM
    Flying - can you extract the sys.fuse bar and upload that as well? Thanks!!
    12-18-14 12:21 PM
    It's a brand new release...Look how the BlackBerry Desktop evolved into Link over time. Give it time, it'll get sexier.
    12-18-14 12:28 PM
    Says my blackberry device isn't associated with blackberry ID. Idea's?
    Running latest leak 1154 and have updated link and blend to latest today
    12-18-14 12:39 PM
    Blend has never worked on my Mac, the app just never loads Mac Yosemite 10.10 any clues? Searched the forums tried all non worked.....
    12-18-14 01:28 PM
    Blend has never worked on my Mac, the app just never loads Mac Yosemite 10.10 any clues? Searched the forums tried all non worked.....
    I'm having the same problem... frustrating... it's loaded. On my work PC Win 8.1 and my iPad 8.1.. but I can't get it working on my Mac, Yosemite 10.10.1

College Valedictorian.. I.T. Pro... Swiped from the AMAZING Zed30 on. 10.3.1.1154 on ATT.. SoFlo
    12-18-14 01:35 PM
    Alright, I'm hoping someone can help here. Downloaded the updated app and software on Windows 8.1 yesterday. Could not get it to connect initially, as it kept saying some firewall or software was preventing the connection. Turned off my VPN software and it connected and worked like a charm. Turned the VPN back on and it won't connect. Can anybody suggest a workaround where I can use both BB Blend while running my VPN software?
    12-18-14 01:43 PM
    Alright, I'm hoping someone can help here. Downloaded the updated app and software on Windows 8.1 yesterday. Could not get it to connect initially, as it kept saying some firewall or software was preventing the connection. Turned off my VPN software and it connected and worked like a charm. Turned the VPN back on and it won't connect. Can anybody suggest a workaround where I can use both BB Blend while running my VPN software?
    Hi
    Can you upload the new version of sys.fuse?
    Thanks a lot.
    12-18-14 01:55 PM
352 ... 89101112 ...