WOW.....just.....WOW!!!

I just started using this with my Z30 running the latest leak....wow, I am so impressed! Texts, BBM, Contacts, Emails....everything on my PC while I work on other things like reports and invoicing.

Good job, Blackberry!!!!
    12-17-14 07:07 PM
    Is there somewhere to download Blend for Mac other than the website... when I install the desktop software it gives me blend 1.1.0

College Valedictorian.. I.T. Pro... Swiped from the AMAZING Zed30 on. 10.3.1.1154 on ATT.. SoFlo
    12-17-14 07:08 PM
    Well. Deffinitely something I had installed, just not sure what. Blend is now working.

Setup complete, no restore, accounts readded (gmail and facebook), GPS (Cascarun Pro) is working sweet now. Although I am extremely pleased to have this working, I need PWK working in Blend.
    Glad you got it working. When the "key" popped up for me I had Blend app on the phone opened then it was just tapping "Yes" on the PC and Device to confirm.
    12-17-14 07:17 PM
    Working for VZW Z30 on Windows 8.1 here. Updated blend from BlackBerry World. Installed on pc. Took a few open/closes of blend to recognize usb then signed in and confirmed keys. Unplugged and still running on WiFi. Now I just need to try enabling over carrier network and pair to my work pc also. Very cool. Fun seeing new notification banners on device and pc at same time. This is Bridge on steroids. Thanks, BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 07:23 PM
    Not true. I use link all the time with no issues. When I tried to connect to Blend, it gave me the ipv6 issue. I did the Microsoft "fit it" and now it's working. But I suspect that if you connect via USB, you'll never run into the ipv6 issue.

Posted via CB10
    Nope, I had the ipv6 error when plugged into USB as well. The fix it thing fixed everything for me.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 07:24 PM
    Am blending. with my Z10..................

EDIT: wow a call came in, displayed om my win 8.1 screen "call display" style
    12-17-14 07:24 PM
    Impressed how well its working, would like to see spell check of some sort as I'm a horrible speller.
    12-17-14 07:33 PM
    Working on my Z3

Posted via CB10
    Computer or tablet? I tried but not working on my android tablet with Z3

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 07:34 PM
    is it supposed to be like...not smooth? the animations in the blend pc app are laggy, scrolling isnt smoothed out either. even the animation when it comes up from the tray icon looks terrible.

windows 8.1 / i7 3820k / 16gigs of ram, so my pc shouldnt be the problem to handle an app thats basically just an embedded browser..

edit: also i wish the work browser wouldnt be bes only.... also i wish all notifications would be pushed to the pc. maybe the screen could even be streamed to the blend app so you could even manage apps from the blend app even without a native integration
    12-17-14 07:50 PM
    The core stuff is the bread and butter. This is awesome.
    12-17-14 07:51 PM
    Well, I have it working, so YAAYYY!!! HOWEVER, I'm kind of sad to see that I can't edit my contacts. I can only add a contact, add someone to my favorites or delete a contact. I can't edit information of any of my current contacts. That's what I was hoping for most of all. Damn...
    12-17-14 07:59 PM
    Works flawless for me on PC and Nexus7.

Z10 10.3.0.1052 via CB10
    12-17-14 08:05 PM
    Nice!!!!

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-17-14 08:08 PM
    Don't need MS Outlook anymore! Blend is a great start. Looking forward to more functionality.
    Merry Christmas.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154 CB10
    mkiiw likes this.
    12-17-14 08:19 PM
    So Stoked. Updated all clients and all are working great. I have absolutely no need for it but wow. I can see how someone could really be productive.
    P.C. and iPad mini. the iPad blend crashed while loading BBM but restarted fine.
    Latest leak Z30 on at&t. Anybody start a when will at&t start offering the devices? Have I missed it?
    12-17-14 08:21 PM
    I'm so excited Blend finally works on my Z30. That was one of the big things that had me debating buying a Passport. This might be enough to hold me out for the next full-touch BlackBerry assuming it comes out sometime this summer. Here's hoping.

It's very stable for me and fast. Just wanting future updates to support emoji/custom word substitutions and more hub-connected apps.
    12-17-14 08:26 PM
    This is all i am getting:
    Blend Update-screenhunter_04-dec.-17-18.34.jpg
    Running Win7, un-installed old Link and Blend on the PC and installed new. Got the new Blend pushed to my Z10 today and installed it. Used the Microsoft Mr Fix It to re-enable ipv6, restarted phone and PC ans still only this picture above.
    12-17-14 08:42 PM
    Nope, I had the ipv6 error when plugged into USB as well. The fix it thing fixed everything for me.

Posted via CB10
    I was connecting by USB as well. Still am and now able to connect USB and WiFI. The wipe fixed something on my end though. Wish I could find root cause.
    12-17-14 08:48 PM
    I've updated my Blend apps on my devices but it keeps asking to reconnect? Any advice?
    12-17-14 09:16 PM
    Running 10.3.1...on my z30 and after updating blend on computer,ipad and phone Blend now works perfectly . Really impressed with it.
    Some videos on phone don't payback smoothly on computer and it would be nice if the quick delete (like on phone) would be on blend email but it's early and this is only going to get better -
    12-17-14 09:43 PM
    Is this version meant to run on Z3 also?

This Passport takes me places!
    12-17-14 09:46 PM
    Blending it together on my Z30, really cool.

But, I can't see any feeds in BBM. All three panes are empty: Contacts, Groups (although this should be empty), and Feeds.
    12-17-14 09:54 PM
    So, I will once more kindly request that someone extract the updated fuse bar and kindly post a link for those of us on 10.3.0 and not 10.3.1.
    12-17-14 10:05 PM
    For work laptop that we have no admin right to install anything, blend is pretty useless. Unless there is a portable version of blend.
    12-17-14 10:17 PM
    Doesn't anyone give more details than just

"it's working for me my model and device"?! Arrrgh.

Even those with issues are at least giving a LOT of information.

Location: wondering if there is a trend for outside of North America (and no not all CB users have their profiles set to show their current geographical location).
    WORKS! YES THANK YOU CB Community and those network engineers in the back at BlackBerry for opening up PIN restrictions!!

Uninstalled BBLink, Device Connections in Win7 Enterprise.
    Corporate workstation, no GPO to block/disable IP6 off network.
    restarted
    Installed BBBlend which included Link and drivers.
    Enabled Blend on my Z30 running leaked 10.3.1.1154
    Allowed connection over network (this fails)
    connection to USB successful.

@heppy,

Check for static IP/DNS entries in your network connections
    Ensure any connection is enabled for the correct IPv6 ports you need for Blend to work
    Ensure ports are enabled UDP's.
    Ensure no GPO's if doing this on LAN or your WLAN is not restricting said UDP Ports for Blend to work via corporate firewall. Rules maybe required.

if at home check your WiFi router for said ports as well.
    12-17-14 11:42 PM
352 ... 678910 ...