WORKS! Had to opiate both the BlackBerry and the PC software, but it works!

Posted via CB10
    I know "fix" is a synonym for solution, but you're taking it up a notch.

Working on my Z30 (10.3.1.1154).

Anyone else notice that group pictures can't be viewed very well or is that just me?
    I can't view them at all, beyond what's previewed with the comments.
    kadthekid likes this.
    12-17-14 04:49 PM
    Work PC: Windows 7 Pro, mine says "You must turn on Blend from the Quick Settings menu on your device"

Mine is on and everything, can't seem to connect. Version 1.1.0.17 of blend. Anyone having the same issue.
    12-17-14 04:52 PM
    Yes! Loving blend already!

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 04:53 PM
    Hoo hoo! Been waiting a long time for this! I am on an unlocked T-mobile Z10 in the US running leaked OS 10.3.1.1016! Working so far!!! I'll have to persuade my wife to let me install the leak on her Z10 now! Biggest thing I've been waiting for since getting my Z10.
    12-17-14 04:55 PM
    Ok, I have spent way too long on this. I consider myself to be semi intelligent. I graduated high school, post secondary technical college. BUT for the likes of me I cannot find where the heck to key in the Passkey on the device or what Blend is referring to.

To pair BlackBerry Blend with <>, confirm that the following passkey matches the passkey on your device.

Then I am presented with a code that I have absolutely no idea where it gets entered or confirmed. Device is NOT locked with any password while testing.

Anyone mind showing me where this code gets confirmed or verified. IpV6 is enabled, Using USB initially. Blend/BBDTM is updated from BB site, Blend Bar is updated from BBAW.
    12-17-14 05:03 PM
    This is wonderful! Now I can text me mistress from my computer while my phone sits conveniently by my wife!

"What are you doing in the computer room, honey?"............"Uh..........playing Call of Duty..............."
    Hazo and thatplaybookguy like this.
    12-17-14 05:05 PM
    You don't key in the passkey. It should show up on your PC and on your phone. You just hit "yes" on both devices if the passkey matches.
    12-17-14 05:07 PM
    You don't key in the passkey. It should show up on your PC and on your phone. You just hit "yes" on both devices if the passkey matches.
    I never get anything prompted on my device screen. Time for some more TS, I really hope I do NOT have to wipe.

Thank you.
    12-17-14 05:18 PM
    This is fun!
    12-17-14 05:21 PM
    Working on my Z3

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 05:26 PM
    Working good here, windows 8.1 & Q10
    12-17-14 05:27 PM
    I have this problem too. I don't know what is wrong...

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 05:28 PM
    Working good here Win 8.1 and ipad and Z10.
    12-17-14 05:33 PM
    Working on Windows 8.1 x64 and my tester Q5 running 10.3.1.396. Just had to update blend on both the phone and PC.
    12-17-14 05:45 PM
    Doesn't anyone give more details than just

"it's working for me my model and device"?! Arrrgh.

Even those with issues are at least giving a LOT of information.

Location: wondering if there is a trend for outside of North America (and no not all CB users have their profiles set to show their current geographical location).
    12-17-14 05:50 PM
    Yes, yes, yes, I already use blend in my Z30
    12-17-14 06:03 PM
    Ok, I have spent way too long on this. I consider myself to be semi intelligent. I graduated high school, post secondary technical college. BUT for the likes of me I cannot find where the heck to key in the Passkey on the device or what Blend is referring to.

To pair BlackBerry Blend with <>, confirm that the following passkey matches the passkey on your device.

Then I am presented with a code that I have absolutely no idea where it gets entered or confirmed. Device is NOT locked with any password while testing.

Anyone mind showing me where this code gets confirmed or verified. IpV6 is enabled, Using USB initially. Blend/BBDTM is updated from BB site, Blend Bar is updated from BBAW.
    You just make sure the two codes are the same visually then hit yes on the host screen and yes on the device screen.
    12-17-14 06:06 PM
    Doesn't anyone give more details than just

"it's working for me my model and device"?! Arrrgh.

Even those with issues are at least giving a LOT of information.

Location: wondering if there is a trend for outside of North America (and no not all CB users have their profiles set to show their current geographical location).
    Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. I can pretty much spit on Bla1zes' home from here.

Well, I have tried the FixITs for the IpV6 stuff and still no prompt on the device for the passkey. So it looks like I am about to wipe and try stock. Back in a while................

Wipe is almost complete. Not as if I was doing anything tonight. Nor do I have anything non replaceable on my device.

At least I wont ask How long it take, been processing the wipe for 4 minutes. Fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by MobileMadness002; 12-17-14 at 06:19 PM.
    12-17-14 06:07 PM
    Why are you messing with ipv6 anything? If you can use link, you can use blend.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 06:26 PM
    Why are you messing with ipv6 anything? If you can use link, you can use blend.

Posted via CB10
    Not true. I use link all the time with no issues. When I tried to connect to Blend, it gave me the ipv6 issue. I did the Microsoft "fit it" and now it's working. But I suspect that if you connect via USB, you'll never run into the ipv6 issue.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 06:29 PM
    According to all Blend Documentation, it is a requirement.

This is a good time to wipe anyways. Been a while and like I mentioned, I do nothing important. Besides this will set my mind at ease before I cry about wiping and re-installing Winblows.

Not bad though. Wipe only took like 40 minutes give or take..................
    12-17-14 06:31 PM
    Confirming that Blend works for the following setup (and it is wonderful!):

Verizon Q10
    OS Version 10.3.1.821
    Software Version 10.3.1.522

Blend version 1.1.0.65 for Mac OSX Yosemite

I've tried it once using Wifi and once using USB, and there are no problems either way.
    Blend keeps crashing on my Mac.. just ran some Yosemite upcoming this evening so my Yosemite is up to date...

I downloaded the desktop software from the Blend page and installed it. However I did not uninstall my old version of Link or Blend... and Blend just crashes... Link works fine tho... so now I'm uninstalling Link and Blend and will download a fresh copy from the Blend site...

I'm running a Z30 unlocked with 10.3.1.1154

College Valedictorian.. I.T. Pro... Swiped from the AMAZING Zed30 on. 10.3.1.1154 on ATT.. SoFlo
    12-17-14 06:33 PM
    Running 10.3.1.1154. Working great also have it on my. Windows 7 laptop. Awesome

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 06:36 PM
    Found what I think is an interesting quirk.

I was copying and pasting between two bbm groups while on my Samsung Tab S. I hightlighted the text. I copied the text. I went to the other group and pressed/held to PASTE. The word "paste" showed and I pressed it. No paste. I tried about 3 more times. It would not paste.

I then went to the Z10. I was in the group where I wanted to PASTE. I pressed/held and tapped paste. It pasted in the previous copied text. The text that I previously copied ONLY ON THE SAMSUNG TAB. I had not copied on the Z10 but the "buffer" seem to have had the text even though it would not paste on the Samsung.

I have not experimented anymore with cut/copy/paste while in Blend on another device.
    00stryder likes this.
    12-17-14 06:37 PM
    Well. Deffinitely something I had installed, just not sure what. Blend is now working.

Setup complete, no restore, accounts readded (gmail and facebook), GPS (Cascarun Pro) is working sweet now. Although I am extremely pleased to have this working, I need PWK working in Blend.
    Last edited by MobileMadness002; 12-17-14 at 07:07 PM.
    12-17-14 06:41 PM
352 ... 56789 ...