Yesterday, suddenly, Blend on my passport gave me this message. Device is on wifi, absolutely no issues and totally randomly.

My Classic which has blend on my tablet is working with no issues. So Blend is still working. It just suddenly stopped on my passport.

Any thoughts? What do I do?

Blend randomly says >>> "currently available"-untitled.png
    01-29-19 10:11 AM
    Have you tried the "troubleshooting" option on screen? It probably involves removing the Passport from Blend and re-initializing. In your Passport, turn Blend off reboot your Passport then enable Blend again and try to connect. What have your tried?
    01-29-19 10:26 AM
    I did try that, it tells me that there is no device attached to my blackberry ID, which is false, because there is a device, and if i go on blackberry protect, it easily shows my device connected, alive and active.
    01-29-19 12:39 PM
    I did try that, it tells me that there is no device attached to my blackberry ID, which is false, because there is a device, and if i go on blackberry protect, it easily shows my device connected, alive and active.
    Have you logged your Classic off Blend and does it have the same BBID?

Posted via CB10
    01-29-19 01:37 PM
    my classic has nothing to do with it. It's another device on another computer, with another Blend. My point was that, that still works fine, therefore its not a full system issue. Just that my passport got randomly disconnected.
    01-30-19 01:00 AM
    my classic has nothing to do with it. It's another device on another computer, with another Blend. My point was that, that still works fine, therefore its not a full system issue. Just that my passport got randomly disconnected.
    Ah sorry, I wasn't sure. Thought you might be using the Classic and Passport on the same computer or device. Other than totally disconnecting then restarting I'm not sure what else you can do. FWIW my Passport works great on my Windows 10 with Blend and I do have to use the switch devices function when I switch to my Z10 (rarely used), but that seems to work well also.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-19 07:32 AM
    no worries. I fixed it though. Device restart did it. I went after it the hard way, and it was the simplest solution.
    brookie229 and mh1983 like this.
    01-30-19 10:31 AM