Blend on the computer cannot see any appointments made on the last day of the month, hope this bug get fixed soon

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 12:15 PM
    Blend on the computer cannot see any appointments made on the last day of the month, hope this bug get fixed soon

Posted via CB10
    Maybe they take that day as a holiday in BlackBerry so they didn't think anyone would have work on it

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.821
    11-06-14 02:34 AM
    Just interested in hearing how things are going for the few who have Blend working on whitelisted Z10/30 and Q model phones. Think it'll be opened up to the masses soon or are there a lot of kinks that need to be worked out still?
    Hi,
    Blend renders absolutely beautifully on my PC however when i use it on my IPad mini 2 ,it works just as fine however each time you minimize the app and then relaunch it you have to reconnect which is a bit cumbersome ,say if you ever in the middle of composing an email or something else .
    Thats so far the only glitch i have come across.
    Regards,
    Divakar
    11-06-14 04:47 AM
    Hi,
    however when i use it on my IPad mini 2 ,it works just as fine however each time you minimize the app and then relaunch it you have to reconnect which is a bit cumbersome ,say if you ever in the middle of composing an email or something else .
    This was brought up by someone else in another Blend thread and I'll say it again....... just shows you Apples lousy ability to multitask with their OS. :lol:

I use Blend at work on my PC. Let me tell you, its a blessing. Now no longer to I have to toggle between my PC and BB when getting messages like before,,,,now THAT was cumbersome. Everything just pops up nicely on my PC screen.

Best most underrated feature in BB for the moment.
    11-06-14 04:54 AM
    Very unreliable for me.

Perhaps to be expected though - my work involves a lot of connecting to client servers via VPN. When I do this, Blend stops working (expectedly) but then continues to fail to connect even after the VPN connection is switched off.

I have at times managed to get around it by disabling the BlackBerry network adapter (vpn adapter) after which it starts again by itself automatically, but this doesn't work all the time.

Did read on the BlackBerry site that it's a known bug. Can't see it affecting most.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Deckard79; 11-06-14 at 06:51 AM.
    11-06-14 04:56 AM
    Very unreliable for me.

Perhaps to be expected though - my work involves a lot of connecting to client servers via VPN. When I do this, Blend stops working (expectedly) but then continues to fail to connect even after the VPN connection is switched off.

I have at times managed to get around it by disabling the BlackBerry network adapter (vpn adapter) after which it starts again by itself automatically, but this doesn't work all the time.

Did read on the BlackBerry site that it's a known bug. Can't see it affecting most.

Posted via CB10
    Well, did you read it or didn't you?
    11-06-14 07:07 AM
    Well, did you read it or didn't you?
    Yes, hence writing that sentence.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 07:20 AM
32 12