A) is blend a battery drainer?

B) how can u change the calendar setting on blend that the weekly calendar view starts with Monday and not Saturday?

Thx

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 08:57 AM
    Blend does use some battery, but that is offset by the fact that my screen is off and the display isn't active and using power when I'm using Blend. Experiences will vary from user to user.

As for the calendar? The Blend calendar mirrors the setting on my device. My Passport has Monday set as the first day of the week, so my Blend calendars does as well.
    09-11-15 10:29 AM
    On my Passport the week starts on Monday... on blend my week starts on sunday, so it is unfortunately not mirroring the calendar on my BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 10:35 AM
    That seems odd. I just changed my device to a Tuesday start, closed Blend, reopened it and Blend now shows Tuesday as well.

Are you sure you have the latest version of Blend updated on your device and on your computer?

Try closing Blend completely and repoen it? Make sure that you close Blend from the notification area on the computer, it stays live in the background there.
    09-11-15 10:42 AM
    A) Of course, Blend drains your battery. Very little via USB, a little more via Wi-Fi, much more via Mobile Network (above all if you have 4G). Just don't forget to stop the connection in the Quick Settings when on a roadtrip or your battery will be empty very quickly

B) no issue on mine...
    09-11-15 02:17 PM