After updating to the latest 10.3.1, I cannot use BBM Voice / Video and Skype Voice / Video. I haven't tried other apps with voice or video.

I get the option on BBM to make a call. It opens a new app like screen and goes black and blank. The call is never placed. The other party is also unable to call in.

This same problem exists in Skype. Cannot make or receive calls. I get a black blank screen.

SW the problem existed in the previous leaked version too. I have a Z10 STL-100.
    02-22-15 12:42 PM
    I have the same issue with my Q10
    I can only watch videos using whatsapp
    02-23-15 05:29 AM
    I have a different problem. Since the update, voice dialing is brain damaged.

I used to say "call John Doe Work" and it did.
    Now the same words result in it asking "who do you want to call?
    Then, when I say the name, it pulls up all the numbers I have for that person and goes:

do you want to call John Doe at work which is number xxx-xxx-xxxx
    or do you want to call John Doe at home which is number xxx-xxx-xxxx
    and so on through all the numbers that I have for that person.

It is ridiculous! I've gone through all the settings that I could find and nowhere can I set it back to what it was before. I consider the voice dialing the way it is now to be so cumbersome as to suggest it is time for a new phone.
    02-23-15 02:44 PM
    Voice dialing is even more brain damaged that I thought.

Even when I only have ONE number for someone, it asks me if that's the number I want to call and reads the whole effing number to me. It won't take "yes" as an input until it done reading and goes "bink". That is idiotic. It is a reason to dump blackberry. You couldn't come up with a dumber way to run voice commands if you tried. What were they on when they came up with this? If there was an option to go back to the way it was before I might not be so ticked, but there doesn't see to be (or if there is you have to be come type of savant in order to figure it out?)
    02-23-15 02:53 PM