Not showing up in BBW search, but a search through the BlackBerry.com site brings it up...strange indeed
    11-10-13 05:42 AM
    I figured it would happen since the name of the app contains "gram" instagram will force the app store to delete anything with "insta" or "gram" in the name of the app come on guys its in the forums.
    11-10-13 06:09 AM
    i'm just glad I didn't buy this pice of crap like many fanboys here did, because "support the dev, it's price of a beer/coffee, get a job, don't be cheap", I saw right away from the video review that it wasn't even Cascades, but half baked html crap, made just to take money from dumb fanboys, and it worked pretty well.
    iGrann is worth waiting and so much better.
    I seriously doubt it. It is either they are updating the app and do not want people to buy it now to resolve server issues or it was taken down because instagram gas complained

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 06:37 AM
    You'll lose your credibility if you continue to rant like this. Go away you troll. I don't even use instagram or blackgram, but your complaints all over crackberry is starting to get on people's nerves. You'll be like a humble kitty when you advertise your app but why are you soooo angry over an app that people were waiting for a long time?

I'll never buy or download your app, and I encourage others as well because of your attitude.

Or are you one of devs who created iGrann?
    the funny thing is, they are right. why would anyone PAY for an IG app? I see their rants but isnt that what forums are for, rants and ideas and questions? I see their point but you know calling people fanboys in a forum about said phone is not totally incorrect. I am also glad I held off and waited. the old sideloaded IG still works for me so why get another client that Asks for money and now has disappeared off the radar. They probably made a few grand and just gave up. maybe IG blocked the api's that they were able to access the site with and maybe now you're all sol. sad but the reality.
    11-10-13 07:20 AM
    Hidden within BlackBerry World... Dev is likely updating.
    Well I am one of the people who DID purchase it and I wrote the developer when things began to go sour with the error messages and all. He replied with 3 minutes of my email to him and he assured me that he was working on FIXING the app and was awaiting certification for the bug fixes as well as additional servers needed, as he says he did NOT anticipate such an overwhelming demand for the app and large amount of files/pictures loaded. He anticipates having it back up and running again by next week and there was a link for obtaining a refund in his message to me. Therefore, everyone is not out to "take your money and run".
    See his email to me:

[email protected] via blu0-omc2-s10.blu0.hotmail.com
    7:19 PM (14 hours ago)

to me
    Hello,
    thank you for writing me.

I really apologize for the issues in the first versions of Blackgram, I did not expect such a big number of picture uploads... I am adding new servers to better distribute the requests.
    The new update 5.0.2 is about to be submitted for certification, this update will add speed and UI improvements and should solve most of current issues

I'm sorry if I am not always able to respond to each of your emails, but I'm working on version 5.0.3 with Twitter and Facebook support, available next week .

This is a list of most common tickets:

================================================== ==
    FAQ:

Please verify from the AppWorld to have version 5.0.1

REGISTRATION ERRORS:

- Register_ErrorUserExists
    You have chosen an existing username, please enter a completely new one (not a common word or too short one, Instagram has more than 140.000.000 users, it is not easy to find a free username).
    I suggest you a minimum of six-chars and some numbers at the end.
    Please use English chars and/or numbers only (or the underscore), the point or the space are not allowed.
    If you previously used this username with another Instagram account, you can recover your password from https://instagram.com/accounts/password/reset/.

- Register_ErrorEmailExists
    You have chosen an existing email registered on Instagram, it must be unique.
    If you previously used this email with another Instagram account, you can recover your credentials from https://instagram.com/accounts/password/reset/.
    If you cannot recover the account associated with the email, use another email or create a new one (i.e from http://www.outlook.com).
    The email will be used to reset or retrieve lost password.

UPLOAD ERRORS:

- Upload_ErrorFailed - WaitPage Timedout
    This error could be caused by a temporary network issue.

- Error_PasswordReset
    This issue could be caused if the same account is used on more that a device/side-loaded, or a password verification is requested to prove your are human (anti-bot).
    To solve this, go to https://instagram.com/accounts/password/reset/ and follow the instructions, then log off from Blackgram and re-login with the new password.

LOGON ERRORS:

- UNKNOWN Network Error
    There are too many concurrent connections to the servers, please retry later (5 min). I'm adding more server to manage the peaks of requests.

- Logon_ErrorInvalidCredentials/Invalid_Account/LOGON ERROR
    Please verify your credentials from Instagram from your browser and use the same user/pass you entered in Blackgram
    To verify and reset your password, go to https://instagram.com/accounts/password/reset/ and follow the instructions, then log off from Blackgram and re-login with the new password.
    Please try to create a new test Instagram account, logon and upload a picture.

MISC ERRORS:

- UID_NOT_SET
    Should be fixed now (please verify to have version 5.0.1)

- OathAccessTokenError
    Please verify to have version 5.0.1

- INVOKE_BAD_REQUEST_ERROR
    Verify Blackgram camera and file access permissions (should be 'on').
    Next coming version should solve this issue.

- Instagram filters preview
    Filters are applied server-side, so your the final posted image will have filter applied. Instagram filters preview will be added in next updates.

- Refund request: https://consumersupport.webapps.blac...rce/main?ln=en

Thank you very much for your feedback and for your support !!

Best regards,
    AppStar
    Crypt1c, bitek and southlander like this.
    11-10-13 09:11 AM
    the funny thing is, they are right. why would anyone PAY for an IG app? I see their rants but isnt that what forums are for, rants and ideas and questions? I see their point but you know calling people fanboys in a forum about said phone is not totally incorrect. I am also glad I held off and waited. the old sideloaded IG still works for me so why get another client that Asks for money and now has disappeared off the radar. They probably made a few grand and just gave up. maybe IG blocked the api's that they were able to access the site with and maybe now you're all sol. sad but the reality.
    I have choice get android and get some apps free or keep blackberry and spend $2 to get app. I choose Blackberry. I do not mind paying if needed. Stupid ps3 costs $60. Microsoft Office costs $500. Adobe Photoshop $1000. So I guess $2 for an app will not kill me.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 11:19 AM
    Balti43 if you look at BlackBerry World you will find apps like, PlayGram, InstantGram, InstaVenue, and so on. They are here for quite some time and not removed from BlackBerry World.

Back to the topic. I have added Blackgram to my favorites so, I can stil find it via that shortcut. But it doesn't show in any other way (Netherlands) .

I figured it would happen since the name of the app contains "gram" instagram will force the app store to delete anything with "insta" or "gram" in the name of the app come on guys its in the forums.

Posted via CB10
    Javid Gozalov likes this.
    11-10-13 12:09 PM
    Not sure why ppl would purchase an app when a free native one is avail for sideloading. But oh well hope it comes back.

Fired from my Z10
    Last edited by VR6; 11-10-13 at 01:03 PM.
    11-10-13 12:28 PM
    I still see it in BlackBerry World (United States).

Posted via CB10 on AT&T BlackBerry Z10 / possibly soon to be Verizon BlackBerry Z30
    11-10-13 01:13 PM
    gone, Canada!
    11-10-13 01:22 PM
    Check out BlackGram in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/39884900

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 01:25 PM
    Don't see it on Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 in Canada on rogers

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 01:29 PM
    my apologies let me rephrase that.. Instagram will do anything it can to remove third party apps that use "insta" and "gram" in their names. i didn't mean everything like something irrelevant like a banking app named instabank this is why iGrann is named as it is because "iGram" would violate instagrams T&C

Balti43 if you look at BlackBerry World you will find apps like, PlayGram, InstantGram, InstaVenue, and so on. They are here for quite some time and not removed from BlackBerry World.

Back to the topic. I have added Blackgram to my favorites so, I can stil find it via that shortcut. But it doesn't show in any other way (Netherlands) .

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 02:46 PM
    Check out BlackGram in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/39884900

Posted via CB10
    Unknown item
    The requested item does not exist or is not available. (EC )
    To return to the home page please click here

Fired from my Z10
    11-10-13 02:55 PM
    It did not show for me the other day but it did on this link. Z10 USA.

Posted by CB10 on a Z10
    11-10-13 03:03 PM
    Blackgram gone?-img_00001207.png

Link worked for me

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 03:06 PM
    Not sure why ppl would purchase an app when a free native one is avail for sideloading. But oh well hope it comes back.

Fired from my Z10
    The sideload does work pretty well, but...

• can't upload video
    • keyboard is a mess if you want to comment
    • no background notifications
    • can't automatically attach geolocation to pictures
    • no photo maps
    • not as fast as a native app

There are fixes for many of these, but the hoops you have to jump through to fix them start to get crazy very quickly!
    11-10-13 03:56 PM
    I was referring to iGrann, not Android Instagram.

Fired from my Z10
    11-10-13 04:02 PM
    Because sideloading sucks! I didn't buy a blackberry to hack into it and download android apps. I would rather buy and android phone or pay for my apps. Blackgram is great and the dev very helpful!

Posted via CB10
    DirtySantos likes this.
    11-10-13 04:47 PM
    IGrann is a native app

Fired from my Z10
    11-10-13 05:00 PM
    Gone, Z10, UK.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 05:43 PM
    It's still there. So much hatred for this dev and his app, and too many speaking without even knowing what's going on. I don't even think there was this much complaining for paid instagram viewers.

Posted via telegraph
    11-10-13 08:46 PM
    It was still there when I posted a while ago. Now I can't find it through search. I do have it book marked in BBW, and can get to it that way, but if you try to download/purchase the app, it won't let you.

Posted via CB10 on AT&T BlackBerry Z10 / possibly soon to be Verizon BlackBerry Z30
    11-10-13 09:18 PM
    Version 5.0.3 is now online
    BlackGram - BlackBerry World
    11-18-13 12:15 PM
49 12