Hi All,

I'm trying to make use of my Blackberry Travel app for my up and coming business trip to China.

I have a couple of sues that I need some help with please?
    1. If a booking hasn't been recognised. I forward it to the email address as given on my profile page on the web portal. I send the email including the attachment.I've sent about four now and none have turned up in my agenda. Any pointers please?

2. I'm now resolving to entering the flight details by manual input becasue of issue number 1.. but when I try to add a particular flight, the entry that you have to complete says it doesn't exist. I'm sure it does, I'm booked onto it..

Could anyone please assist with answers?
    Much appreciated.
    09-09-14 11:16 AM
    Hi All,

I'm trying to make use of my Blackberry Travel app for my up and coming business trip to China.

I have a couple of sues that I need some help with please?
    1. If a booking hasn't been recognised. I forward it to the email address as given on my profile page on the web portal. I send the email including the attachment.I've sent about four now and none have turned up in my agenda. Any pointers please?

2. I'm now resolving to entering the flight details by manual input becasue of issue number 1.. but when I try to add a particular flight, the entry that you have to complete says it doesn't exist. I'm sure it does, I'm booked onto it..

Could anyone please assist with answers?
    Much appreciated.
    1. I have a feeling that only certain reservation formats are supported.

2. Have you tried checking to see if the flight is a co-share? A co-share is a flight where multiple airlines "share" the same plane, but the flight is only operated by one of them. Maybe find out which airline is actually operating the flight and enter that info?
    09-09-14 11:51 AM