So I have been using Blend since February. I love it. I know it's buggy, but it's just amazing to mirror my phone on my computer, since I'm one of those people who work from an actual computer all day, and prefer to use a computer if I can.

My confusion is that the Blend description says it works when the phone is anywhere.

I have noticed that I can not get Blend to connect if the phone is not connected to wifi. So if my computer is on wifi, but the phone is only on the mobile network.... no connection.

Am I doing something wrong?
    Do both devices have to be on wifi?
    Do both devices have to be on the SAME wifi connection?

I just don't get that pitch about the phone being forgotten somewhere, and you can still access it... because I can not accomplish that.

help!

(z10 with the latest OS)
    06-14-15 01:16 PM
    So I have been using Blend since February. I love it. I know it's buggy, but it's just amazing to mirror my phone on my computer, since I'm one of those people who work from an actual computer all day, and prefer to use a computer if I can.

My confusion is that the Blend description says it works when the phone is anywhere.

I have noticed that I can not get Blend to connect if the phone is not connected to wifi. So if my computer is on wifi, but the phone is only on the mobile network.... no connection.

Am I doing something wrong?
    Do both devices have to be on wifi?
    Do both devices have to be on the SAME wifi connection?

I just don't get that pitch about the phone being forgotten somewhere, and you can still access it... because I can not accomplish that.

help!

(z10 with the latest OS)
    Okay, in System Settings | Device Connections have you enabled "Use Mobile Network"?
    wiz9 likes this.
    06-14-15 06:59 PM
    this fixed it! I can connect via Blend no matter what network the phone is on.
    07-08-15 01:24 PM
    Or if you could connect your device to the pc with your USB cable.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 04:42 PM