BB's canada website says "update your blackberry 10 OS to version 10.2.1 to do more - more easily" and then gives 3 options to update...

1. On the web
    2. using BB link
    3. over the air

none of those options work... so why false advertise? At least push the update over web/ bb link if you are gonna tell people to update...

here's the link

http://ca.blackberry.com/software/sm...erry10-os.html
    01-29-14 04:35 PM
    Oh please. It's not false advertising just because you haven't received it yet. Your issue is with Bell who clearly notes the update is available on their website as well - http://support.bell.ca/Mobility/Smar...BlackBerry-Q10
    habs_fan and hazarder like this.
    01-29-14 04:38 PM
    OP it would be more productive if you told us where you were from and on what network. Patience little one

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    01-29-14 04:43 PM
    Thanks for the link... I know bell pushed the update but I haven't received it yet as I have an unlocked SQN100-5. Bell only sells the -1 variant. My only option for now is to get the update directly through blackberry or wait for bell to push the update for the -5 variant? All I am saying is it would be convenient to get the update pushed through link/ web since BB is providing us with those options and stating that the update is available on their website.

Oh please. It's not false advertising just because you haven't received it yet. Your issue is with Bell who clearly notes the update is available on their website as well - Update the software on your BlackBerry Q10
    01-29-14 04:56 PM
    Or just run an auto loader it's surprisingly easy to restore everything

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 05:16 PM
    Thanks for the link... I know bell pushed the update but I haven't received it yet as I have an unlocked SQN100-5. Bell only sells the -1 variant. My only option for now is to get the update directly through blackberry or wait for bell to push the update for the -5 variant? All I am saying is it would be convenient to get the update pushed through link/ web since BB is providing us with those options and stating that the update is available on their website.
    Your variant has very little to do with it at all.. Bell SIM in..then you're bound by Bell's roll out and you'd still get their notification of the push. In all honesty, you're better off actually checking for updates without your SIM card in it if it's not actually a Bell device.
    01-29-14 05:46 PM