Time for BlackBerry OS lovers to make our continuing presence known to Chen, CrackBerry and the fickle Android-adopting crowd?

We are not going away (well, maybe we are) and we are mad as hell heck!!!
    Vistaus and nappalonia like this.
    11-11-15 08:19 PM
    Time for BlackBerry OS lovers to make our continuing presence known to Chen, CrackBerry and the fickle Android-adopting crowd?

We are not going away (well, maybe we are) and we are mad as hell heck!!!
    If you can convince Bla1ze and the leadership of other high profile BlackBerry enthusiast websites to give a damn and organize, there might be a hope.

1000 individual separate efforts i.e. twitter hashtags, iPetitions, Tweets, letter writing campaigns etc. is just as waves gently lapping on the beach.

Get all of BlackBerry fandom organized (which I don't think anyone other than maybe KM or Bla1ze could even attempt) and maybe, MAYBE you can make BB sit up and take notice.

My opinion is that the BlackBerry fan leadership doesn't give a damn (i.e. see switching to Android as a positive development), or they undervalue their own influence (i.e. "BlackBerry won't do anything no matter what we do, so just move on.") which makes "moving on" a foregone conclusion, in either case.

I've given up expecting anything in the way of "BlackBerry enthusiast advocacy" from CrackBerry management (ever since the silence on the PlayBook fiasco, with the KO being that appalling Chris U. post from years ago) so now, BlackBerry is just another Android vendor selling apps (well, not selling them... giving them away because they're so impossible to protect on the security sieve that is Android).
    11-11-15 09:13 PM
    So you want BBOS to come back? Let's all petition for BBOS, F@#$ this BB10 Android crap.
    BBOS 4 maybe 4.5 forever.
    11-11-15 09:15 PM
    So you want BBOS to come back? Let's all petition for BBOS, F@#$ this BB10 Android crap.
    BBOS 4 maybe 4.5 forever.
    I think the OP means "some OS that is developed by BlackBerry, not a rebrandroid". I think that the OP means BB10, but I could be wrong. I suppose the OP can speak for himself.
    SeeBeeEss likes this.
    11-11-15 09:21 PM
    What's the point? BlackBerry has officially gone Android. Now the "New BlackBerry" officially sucks. Way to go Chen.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 10:12 PM
    I don't understand how it is cheaper to invest in a secured Android (that's impossible) than to invest in BlackBerry 10 ecosystem and promoting it...

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 and demonix like this.
    11-12-15 11:55 AM
    #BLACKberrylivesmatter

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 03:21 PM
    If you can convince Bla1ze and the leadership of other high profile BlackBerry enthusiast websites to give a damn and organize, there might be a hope.

1000 individual separate efforts i.e. twitter hashtags, iPetitions, Tweets, letter writing campaigns etc. is just as waves gently lapping on the beach.

Get all of BlackBerry fandom organized (which I don't think anyone other than maybe KM or Bla1ze could even attempt) and maybe, MAYBE you can make BB sit up and take notice.

My opinion is that the BlackBerry fan leadership doesn't give a damn (i.e. see switching to Android as a positive development), or they undervalue their own influence (i.e. "BlackBerry won't do anything no matter what we do, so just move on.") which makes "moving on" a foregone conclusion, in either case.

I've given up expecting anything in the way of "BlackBerry enthusiast advocacy" from CrackBerry management (ever since the silence on the PlayBook fiasco, with the KO being that appalling Chris U. post from years ago) so now, BlackBerry is just another Android vendor selling apps (well, not selling them... giving them away because they're so impossible to protect on the security sieve that is Android).
    Unfortunately you are right.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 04:48 PM