Hello there i really didn't know where to post this. So here's my doubt.
    I've seen on many pages mostly on Facebook the same People always tagging #BlackberryElite when they are talking about a device or bb in general. And i read somewhere it's a program or smth like that.
    Does anybody know what are the requirementa to get in?
    Thanks!
    07-21-14 05:59 PM
    07-21-14 06:05 PM
    Hello there i really didn't know where to post this. So here's my doubt.
    I've seen on many pages mostly on Facebook the same People always tagging #BlackberryElite when they are talking about a device or bb in general. And i read somewhere it's a program or smth like that.
    Does anybody know what are the requirementa to get in?
    Thanks!
    Hi, I think (I could be wrong of course) you need to own a Z30 to be a member of BlackBerry Elite.....
    Edit - now why did someone tell me you had to own a Z30 I wonder.. lol
    Last edited by BGK; 07-21-14 at 06:07 PM. Reason: add sentence
    07-21-14 06:05 PM
    I've read this b4 but.my doubt right now is. Do you strictly have to develop apps? Have to advice People? I do not have it really clear tbh.
    07-21-14 06:57 PM
    Hi, I think (I could be wrong of course) you need to own a Z30 to be a member of BlackBerry Elite.....
    Edit - now why did someone tell me you had to own a Z30 I wonder.. lol
    Maybe its a requierement to have the latest device. Cant tell
    07-21-14 06:58 PM
    I've read this b4 but.my doubt right now is. Do you strictly have to develop apps? Have to advice People? I do not have it really clear tbh.
    Sounds like you have to not only give advice to developers, push the available tools, and also try to spread the word about BB10 development.

Or you can just add the hashtag to your posts and pretend... it's not like it hasn't been done on the Internet before.

Posted via CB10
    MSAhmed and francisco_2014 like this.
    07-21-14 07:29 PM
    Sounds like you have to not only give advice to developers, push the available tools, and also try to spread the word about BB10 development.

Or you can just add the hashtag to your posts and pretend... it's not like it hasn't been done on the Internet before.

Posted via CB10
    What!? People lying on the Internet, no way I can't believe it I thought it was only used for good!?

Posted via CB10
    eldricho and AnimalPak200 like this.
    07-21-14 08:29 PM
    What!? People lying on the Internet, no way I can't believe it I thought it was only used for good!?

Posted via CB10
    Wait! So there is no Nigerian prince with money troubles? Or people coming for me if I don't forward those messages?

Posted via CB10
    AnimalPak200 and acovey like this.
    07-21-14 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD