Kinda futile. Handset sales kept dropping quarter after quarter. Hopefully the Priv resolves that.

*C5303
    After the release of two niche devices and no carier support. Anyone surprised?

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 06:58 AM
    I convinced a number of people to buy BlackBerry 10 and download BBM. I'm now thinking to myself, what have I done? This company cares more for its shareholders than their customers. That might have worked when they were the top dog but they are not anymore. The priv has 18 months max before they realize they won't be able to syphon off enough money to give to their shareholders. The Priv is dead.

As much as I have started to dislike Chen, I'm starting to hate myself more for giving this company Patronage and so much positive praise in my social circles over the years. I like BlackBerry 10 but I'm sincerely starting to hate the company.

Thank you and f'/-" you Chen, shareholders and board of directors. Stop hurting yourselves with your idiotic decisions. Have a freaking long term vision for once in the life of this company. Do the decent thing.

Remember when the PlayBook getting BlackBerry 10 was cancelled? I was fine with that. A lot of people weren't though. One of those people was my father who bought it with the knowledge that it was going to get the update. It didn't. He refused to get BlackBerry 10. How many other potential customers did you scare away? Bad faith?

Remember putting the for sale sign up after the release of the Q10? I do. I was upset but it didn't bother me too much at that time. I had faith in you guys. I had faith in the company. However, how many potential customers did you scare away with that move? You hurt your own investment. Whoever made that decision should have their name in the dictionary next to ID I OT.

Remember that time everyone who bought a z10 and a z30 wanted a new all touch z50 device? I do. What did you guys do instead? Release two niche devices that no one asked for. You guys thought the real reason your phones weren't selling was because they didn't have a track pad. I'm laughing at the absurdity. How many new potential customers did you scare away with that move? Might have convinced one OS 7 user to switch. I feel sorry for him. Poor guy doesn't know much about technology and only reason he bought it is because he hates change and his old phone had a battery issue.

When those people on OS 7 looked at the competition though, were they going to go for the new iPhone without a keyboard or go for more of the same with BlackBerry's offerings? Yet, again, a lost opportunity to sell to both established BlackBerry 10 customers and legacy users by not offering Z50 with BlackBerry 10. Would not even take many televised advertisement showing you're right up there with your competitors. Could have not made one acquisition of xyz company to cover the costs. But, no, even you guys don't believe in BlackBerry 10. You just want the company to look good in the event a potential buyers drives by the office. Everyone in this company wants to cash out for a quick buck.

But that was okay. I forgave you. You had a plan, I thought. However, you, again, hurt your own investment. Why spend the money in the first place if you are going to waste all the work you spent it on?

Remember you launched the priv running Android? I certainly do. That was the precise moment I quit forgiving. In fact, that was the moment I quit caring about you or your products. Now that you have successfully alienated every customer who has ever purchased a product from you and every developer who has developed for you, now you can get what you want. Close the device business how many people would be surprised at this policy?

Even one of your biggest fans here is having a hard time forgiving you. No wonder Crackberry Kevin dropped the Crackberry from his name. if I were smarter, I would have seen the writing on the wall sooner too.

Thank you and f##� you. You really do deserve it this time. May BlackBerry 10's fate be your future.

Posted via CB10
    anon(3983727) and Asvertus like this.
    11-30-15 07:01 AM
    I think he already knows that many users support BlackBerry 10. He jokingly said in an interview that "CrackBerry people would send someone to assassinate him." It didn't stop him from going forward with an Android flagship.
    Agent 47 is on the way.

Posted via my Z30 (10.3.2.2639)
    11-30-15 08:10 AM
    Ahahahahaha. NO. Chen is getting the company out of the bottom. He is doing a great job, even pushing unpopular and аnd unprofitable OS. We should say thanks to him for developing devices such as Passport or Classic. We should thank him for getting people back to the platform even through the unpopular decisions with the Android devices development.

Too much mistakes were made by the company CEO's before. It takes time to get the things back together.
    Remember the Apple back in '90s. Everyone thought it's gonna dye. But it didn't. So you, guys gotta help the company by supporting it, not by yelling about how bad the CEO is. He is doing great, Blackberry is doing good, and it would feel much better without the Phone department. So you gotta be thankful to Chen that he still trying to keep BlackBerry in a phone business.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 08:22 AM
    Ahahahahaha. NO. Chen is getting the company out of the bottom. He is doing a great job, even pushing unpopular and аnd unprofitable OS. We should say thanks to him for developing devices such as Passport or Classic. We should thank him for getting people back to the platform even through the unpopular decisions with the Android devices development.

Too much mistakes were made by the company CEO's before. It takes time to get the things back together.
    Remember the Apple back in '90s. Everyone thought it's gonna dye. But it didn't. So you, guys gotta help the company by supporting it, not by yelling about how bad the CEO is. He is doing great, Blackberry is doing good, and it would feel much better without the Phone department. So you gotta be thankful to Chen that he still trying to keep BlackBerry in a phone business.

Posted via CB10

Apple didn't make its comeback by selling Windows PCs. Its not a comeback strategy.. its merely a strategy to regain some shareholder losses long enough to dump it on the poor saps who believe its a comeback.
    Killjoyhere likes this.
    11-30-15 11:08 AM
    Purchase bb10 off BlackBerry and continue the development yourself

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 11:21 AM
    Good evening friends , I created a petition calling on the BlackBerry not to abandon the development of BB10 OS

Edited by SF :
    Here's the link & associated message from Gianluca

I created a petition to let M. Chen know there are many of us who think that BB10 is the best mobile OS .
    Please sign and take your friends to sign from tablet or pc this petition : http://firmiamo.it/chiediamo-a-chen-...e-blackberry10
    The petition needs to be in English as well and French
    11-30-15 04:55 PM
    I convinced a number of people to buy
    Thank you and f##� you. You really do deserve it this time. May BlackBerry 10's fate be your future.
    Posted via CB10

dude you nailed it so well it brought a tear to my eye.

please spread your insight further than crackberry...hopefully all the way to chen's inbox. nobody reads cb anymore...

ps: about my only shred of remaining hope is in a QNX acquisition..

this ship is sinking man, and I don't wanna swim.

Posted via CBX
    Killjoyhere likes this.
    11-30-15 05:45 PM
    Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 09:17 AM
    If you want to make a difference, buy 5 million BlackBerry 10 devices brand new.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 09:39 AM
    This is like deja vu

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 10:19 AM
    Make this available on our mobile browsers and this could help but you're not going to get enough signatures the way it's set up.

Posted via CB10
    Second this. Set up for failure.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 12:36 PM
    Somebody needs to buy BB10 to keep it going someone who has a clue about marketing and business success someone Richard Bransonesque or we could all chip in and buy it ourselves

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 02:49 PM
    Somebody needs to buy BB10 to keep it going someone who has a clue about marketing and business success someone Richard Bransonesque or we could all chip in and buy it ourselves

Posted via CB10
    I'll throw in my 2 cents.

BlackBerry Classic non-camera, Cricket Wireless
    04-09-16 05:28 PM
39 12