Hi, so for the same device (Updated to Latest os Version (A Big mistake) ) After installation i can't get past Setup Completion part because Swipe Down from top isn't working.
    May be a Touch issue. But is there any way to Bypass this (Why The hell BB not put a Skip Button there.).
    Sachesi isn't accepting mobile B'coz setup not complete .
    no USB OTG support so USB Mouse Can't be used
    Extracted Apps from .signed files (Deleted Startup Setup/Demo files) but seems no way to pack it back and use it as autoload and Flash again.
    Can't Downgrade.
    Anything Please?
    02-13-20 12:34 AM
    And i Updated it via BB Link. So i Use an Autoload exe of latest version Do i still hv to complete Initial Setup?
    if any Developer can remove those Initial Setup Files from .signed and Provide setup , For god's sake please.
    Or Does the DevAlpha 10.3.2.159 has option to skip that part?
    02-13-20 01:32 AM
    And i Updated it via BB Link. So i Use an Autoload exe of latest version Do i still hv to complete Initial Setup?
    if any Developer can remove those Initial Setup Files from .signed and Provide setup , For god's sake please.
    Or Does the DevAlpha 10.3.2.159 has option to skip that part?
    Even using an autoloader you still have to complete the setup process. So unless something went wrong with the reloading the OS which has borked the swipe down, you are not going to be any better off.

I have never used a developer OS so can't advise you on whether you still need to do the setup process, not even sure you'll be able to load it if you've loaded 10.3.3.xxxx anyway.

Did swipe down work before you updated the OS?

It is not possible for anybody other than BlackBerry to remove this from the OS and they aren't going to do that.

Posted via CB10 using my P'9982 running 10.3.3.3216
    02-13-20 05:17 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry BTW.

02-13-20 05:23 AM
    Hi, so for the same device (Updated to Latest os Version (A Big mistake) ) After installation i can't get past Setup Completion part because Swipe Down from top isn't working.
    May be a Touch issue. But is there any way to Bypass this (Why The hell BB not put a Skip Button there.).
    Sachesi isn't accepting mobile B'coz setup not complete .
    no USB OTG support so USB Mouse Can't be used
    Extracted Apps from .signed files (Deleted Startup Setup/Demo files) but seems no way to pack it back and use it as autoload and Flash again.
    Can't Downgrade.
    Anything Please?
    The correct autoloader for your device is here: https://mega.nz/#!dJBSmLba!xBT2RmPyO...LgT7ZMpbq7-pCE

Download to a PC, unzip then plug your Z10 into PC, close any program that opens (including Link) then run the autoloader.
    02-13-20 09:07 AM
    Even using an autoloader you still have to complete the setup process. So unless something went wrong with the reloading the OS which has borked the swipe down, you are not going to be any better off.

I have never used a developer OS so can't advise you on whether you still need to do the setup process, not even sure you'll be able to load it if you've loaded 10.3.3.xxxx anyway.
    It is not possible for anybody other than BlackBerry to remove this from the OS and they aren't going to do that.

10.3.3 isn't for z10 stl100-1 so m not trying that.

Autoload-STL100-1-DevAlphaB-10.3.2.159.exe this Dev version i was able to install without hassle. i'll post i something worked.
    Device isn't mine so m not Much concerned , but leaving it like this will make me sad.

Well i understand that tutorial is there for fresh BB users, but Putting a Skip button for all setup options and leaving these two (Almost useless) without skip. What were they thinking. But they r Makers..
    02-13-20 09:15 AM
    it doesn't work.. will have to replace Touch..
    02-13-20 10:24 AM
    it doesn't work.. will have to replace Touch..
    Download again the correct autoloader and run it…
    then
    The correct way is to sweep from the top to the center of the screen, don't go
    lower with your finger.. hope it'll go!!
    02-15-20 07:14 AM