Hey everyone,
    I just tried the security wipe my BB Z10 but it took so long time also process was slowing in time. So I remove the battery and plug it again, I did it few times until Z10 throw bberror.com/bb10-0015 error. I succeeded but I can't reload the OS at this time.

When I try it via Link, the phone detected once and after that, always reboots and gives bb10-0015 error. Link cannot do anything.

When I try via autoloaders(I tried STL-1,2,3,4), autoloader wait for bootrom, I plugged battery and usb cable to Z10, autloader said "Resetting the device" and really resets the device but it continues like this. Nothing happens, just "Resetting the device".

Is there a way (like) hard-reset the Z10?

PS: Sorry for my English.
    Neo nkungwana likes this.
    07-03-16 04:31 AM
    You have managed to corrupt the OS to the point it won't boot. The only solution is to reload the OS either with Link or an autoloader. The problem with error 0015 is that the window for attaching to the boot ROM is very short. You just have to keep trying until you get the timing right.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    brookie229 likes this.
    07-03-16 07:58 AM
    You have managed to corrupt the OS to the point it won't boot. The only solution is to reload the OS either with Link or an autoloader. The problem with error 0015 is that the window for attaching to the boot ROM is very short. You just have to keep trying until you get the timing right.
    Did you read my post? I told I've tried both of link and autoloaders but none of them work. But well, I'm keep trying.
    07-03-16 08:08 AM
    Did you read my post? I told I've tried both of link and autoloaders but none of them work. But well, I'm keep trying.
    As Richard explained, it's just a matter of timing. It may take a while to get it just right.
    07-03-16 08:11 AM
    As Richard explained, it's just a matter of timing. It may take a while to get it just right.
    I'm still trying but Link throw this after 2 reboot.
    BlackBerry Z10 Can't Relaod OS / BB10-0015 Restart Loop?-ekran-al-nt-s-.png

Autoloaders throw this until unplug the device.
    BlackBerry Z10 Can't Relaod OS / BB10-0015 Restart Loop?-ekran-al-nt-s-2.png
    07-03-16 08:33 AM
    You have to keep trying, that or give up. I know this because I've been there.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=858528

This is one of those things that can happen when you pull the battery. As my experience shows, you don't have to pull the battery, and it doesn't happen every time you pull the battery. But do it often enough, or when the system is busy (like during a security wipe) and the odds go up. Now you are playing a different set of odds. You need to be persistent.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    07-03-16 10:10 AM
    You have to keep trying, that or give up. I know this because I've been there.

Dreaded BB10-0015 Error Fix - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

This is one of those things that can happen when you pull the battery. As my experience shows, you don't have to pull the battery, and it doesn't happen every time you pull the battery. But do it often enough, or when the system is busy (like during a security wipe) and the odds go up. Now you are playing a different set of odds. You need to be persistent.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    I'm trying what I found but I cannot do what I read because my phone always restart whenever I plug usb cable between pc and device.
    07-03-16 10:34 AM
    I DID IT. The problem hit me when I said "... my phone always restart whenever I plug usb cable between pc and device.", I'm using linux so I've virtual machine for things like that. I set VirtualBox to auto-connect Z10 to virtual machine Win7, so I deleted that rule and connect Z10 to virtual machine when it is necessary by manual. Z10 is alive and I'm setting it up!

Thanks to @Richard Buckley & @conite
    brookie229 likes this.
    07-03-16 11:47 AM
    Well done. Happy BlackBerrying.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    kaanklky likes this.
    07-03-16 03:41 PM