09-30-15 05:23 PM
35 12
tools
    What's your credit card number? You can PM me it and I can give it a try to see if it works

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 10:45 AM
    Been having this issue kmt this is so poor from blackberry a work around is a poor excuse as u should be able to use any preferred mode of payment that your feel comfortable with, I don't have a credit card as I don't trust them paying interest of things is very off putting imo especially the rates on gets from the issuers

@ZEDTROSPEKTIV Via BlackBerry Passport, previous Z10, Bold 9790, Bold 9700, Curve 3G, Curve 8250 (1st BB)
    03-19-15 10:55 AM
    I'm not sure if this is a stupid question but why enter card details directly to BlackBerry World instead of using PayPal's service. Any plus and minuses?

Passport | SQW100-1/10.3.1.2582 | Globe PH
    03-19-15 10:59 AM
    What error message are you getting when it doesn't work?
    Generally speaking it is important to make sure that your credit card information is added exactly and in full. One spelling mistake or omission can cause transactions to fail now or sometime in the future. CC fraud checking techniques can be very strict...
    03-19-15 11:18 AM
    If it's the first time you've tried setting it up, make sure that everything is entered properly. Also, make sure that the billing address matches the address you entered as that makes a big difference. All of the information needs to match.
    And, if it was all set up and working fine before and seemed to just stop working all of a sudden, contact BlackBerry. There should be a support number or email somewhere on their website. I had something like that happen to me and I wasn't able to ever figure out why it happened. BlackBerry was able to reset things from their side and I reentered my information and all was back to normal.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    03-19-15 11:24 AM
    I'm not sure if this is a stupid question but why enter card details directly to BlackBerry World instead of using PayPal's service. Any plus and minuses?

Passport | SQW100-1/10.3.1.2582 | Globe PH
    Not everybody wants PayPal. I personally won't use them because they are effectively acting like an unregulated bank. Any business that let's itself get dependent on PP for a large portion of its business is taking a huge risk. PP can and does frequently freeze merchant accounts for fairly minimal reasons. A few weeks without cash flow is enough to be terminal.

Twice I have bought products on the Internet from companies that have used PP as a credit card processor. Both times the transaction failed for no real reason. PP didn't contact me nor the merchant. I had to notice and then call PP to enable the transaction. Fair play, on both occasions their call centre was decent and resolved the situation immediately, but seriously, I can't be bothered with that. Never again.

Likewise, after eBay started making PP compulsory for sellers, I stopped using eBay (privately, for clearing out unwanted stuff).

Actually, this is sounding a bit like a rant. Maybe time to stop.
    03-19-15 11:32 AM
    As I mentioned above, I double-, triple-, and quadruple-checked my credit card info. I confirmed with my bank that's that is the info they have on file and they are not declining the charges. Yet I continue to get the same error message as the OP. I guess the next thing is to contact BB, but I bet I'll have to go through Verizon first. Sigh.
    03-19-15 02:29 PM
    Do region settings have any bearing on the success/failure of a credit card transaction on BlackBerry world.

I'm in India and have set Canada as my region for the obvious reason of accessing bbm channels without a hitch.

Not sure if region can interfere in a card related purchase. Tried two cards. Both issued in India but the banks are ex india. Did not work.

Paypal dont work in india. Debit card dont work for an international purchase.
    09-30-15 08:29 AM
    It happend to me too. I have tried on a daily base for about two weeks. In the end I was able to buy the app. I do not know what happend and I did not received any explanation of the phenomenon. It did not happen since.

Passport SE 10.3.2.2639
    09-30-15 04:53 PM
    BlackBerry doesn't want your monry...

Bumpkin
    09-30-15 05:23 PM
35 12