Hi All,
    So do I understand right that BlackBerry World will still host and let you download the commercial software you previously purchase, once they shut down purchase options march 1?
    Or, do you have to have everything loaded on your blackberry and will no longer be able to download any commercial software from BBworld?

Also, i've seen a few people mention blackberry link no longer works.. is that because of some issue with the app or is it just that modern Windows 8 & 10 don't support it?
    03-15-18 04:03 PM
    Hi All,
    So do I understand right that BlackBerry World will still host and let you download the commercial software you previously purchase, once they shut down purchase options march 1?
    Or, do you have to have everything loaded on your blackberry and will no longer be able to download any commercial software from BBworld?

Also, i've seen a few people mention blackberry link no longer works.. is that because of some issue with the app or is it just that modern Windows 8 & 10 don't support it?
    With link it is hit and miss in Windows 8-10. Mostly miss.
    03-15-18 04:12 PM