i have blackberry z10
    i flashed 10.2.1.2102 ,2273, autoloader with security wipe and always get the error ,.. there was a connection problem. blackberry world must close .. its feel like hell and sometime want to throw mobile in boiled water but always have some patient and wait for the fix by blackberry .. i love bb product but due to this i hate it .. if some one can help me.. i will very thankful to him ....
    hoping for help ...
    04-29-14 04:32 AM
    I hate to ask a dumb question, but are you sure you have an Internet connection when you try to run it?
    The only time I get that error is when I try to run it without a good WiFi or carrier Internet connection.

Posted via CB10 via Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2947
    zephyr613 likes this.
    04-29-14 04:51 AM
    Grab another auto loader from the forums. Do a fresh install

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 04:51 AM
    yup a very good internet connection .. i can watch movie online in mobile .. chat with frns only problem is i cant open the blackberry app world .. if you know any solution plzz tell and if you kno any site where i can download the real bb apps means not the apk which are converted into bar ..
    04-29-14 06:12 AM
    Grab another auto loader from the forums. Do a fresh install

Posted via CB10
    i have tried the fresh install .. fresh install means .. security wipe + autoloader am i right ?? but same problem..
    04-29-14 06:13 AM
    Do you have the little BlackBerry logo beside your signal indicator? From what I remember, correct me if I'm wrong guys, you can never connect to BlackBerry services, BlackBerry World included, if you don't have that.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    04-29-14 06:28 AM
    From your BlackBerry browser (not CB built in browser) go to http://www.blackberry.com/appworld and see if it forces an update.

Can you successfully log into http://www.blackberry.com/appworld on a PC using your BBID?

Have you tried loading back your official carrier released non-leak OS?

Have you tried a different leak like the version I'm running?

Have you tried Wifi and carrier?

Do you have the BlackBerry symbol at the top right beside your signal (4 little dots)?
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2947
    04-29-14 06:33 AM
    Do you have the little BlackBerry logo beside your signal indicator? From what I remember, correct me if I'm wrong guys, you can never connect to BlackBerry services, BlackBerry World included, if you don't have that.

^^What he said. In addition, if the logo isn't there, and your apps and web browser are able to access the net, then toggle on and off 'Airplane Mode' and wait for the logo to come. If it still doesn't show up, then go to Settings > Scroll down to 'About' > under 'Category', select 'Network' and Press the overflow button (3 dots) at the bottom right, then tap on 'Register BlackBerry'.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    04-29-14 06:41 AM
    ^^What he said. In addition, if the logo isn't there, and your apps and web browser are able to access the net, then toggle on and off 'Airplane Mode' and wait for the logo to come. If it still doesn't show up, then go to Settings > Scroll down to 'About' > under 'Category', select 'Network' and Press the overflow button (3 dots) at the bottom right, then tap on 'Register BlackBerry'.

If this doesn't work, you may want to call your carrier.

04-29-14 06:49 AM
    From your BlackBerry browser (not CB built in browser) go to BlackBerry App World and see if it forces an update.
    There is no update . and not show anything in the browser .. how ever when i try to install app from pc through the BBID it opens the appword and again show same error and also show the upgrade your world .. as i click on the upgrade again same error .
    [/QUOTE]
    Can you successfully log into BlackBerry App World on a PC using your BBID?

yes.. i can

Have you tried loading back your official carrier released non-leak OS?

There is no release for my country am from nepal and i dont kno what to install .. when my bro gifted it me everything works and i perform the security wipe then the problem begin and never ends

Have you tried a different leak like the version I'm running?

i have tried the 10.2.1.2102 and 10.2.1.2279 ..

Have you tried wifi and carrier?

yes i always connected to my wifi and yes i also try through the carrier ... but again same error..

Do you have the BlackBerry symbol at the top right beside your signal (4 little dots)?

yes i have the BB symbol at the top right beside of the signal ..
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2947[/QUOTE]
    04-29-14 07:40 AM

yes i have the symbol at top right to signal ..
    04-29-14 07:41 AM
    If this doesn't work, you may want to call your carrier.

help less carrier here ... it was working before i perform the security wipe after that dont kno what happen to it and always ends with the error ..
    04-29-14 07:43 AM
    Sideload a BB World bar, then reboot your device. If that doesn't solve it, then reload the OS, but don't wipe afterwards.

04-29-14 10:31 AM
    Try without security wipe...sometimes the wipe breaks things...

Trusted Member Genius
    04-29-14 10:36 AM
    Get out simcard from device and try

Posted Via My Lovely Red Q5
    04-29-14 10:39 AM
    What carrier, what country, what OS, what Radio Version, what Z10 model?. Is the phone ever worked with your carrier?. Is the phone bought from your carrier directly or bought somewhere else and trying to make it work with your carrier? Does it work on WI-FI only turning the cell network off, (it should work)? Did you do a hard reset (both volume up/down pressed until reboots and BlackBerry shows up) then try again? Is the APN set correct for your carrier? This are most of the questions that will lead you and/or us to resolve most of the problems with your phone.

Life is simple, we are the ones that complicate it !!! Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2947/2235 on AT&T
    04-29-14 10:58 AM
    open music app... push the dots, and open bb world from music app.
    works 100%
    04-29-14 11:03 AM
    If you do install another OS via an autoloader, DO NOT restore using Link. If there is a corrupted file on your phone, when you back up, you back it up as well. By not doing a restore and loading your settings, etc all over again (not a big deal) as thought the phone were new (which it actually is new when you use an autoloader OS install,) the corrupted file will not transfer over and you have a better chance of fixing the problem. Good Luck!
    04-29-14 01:37 PM
    Sideload a BB World bar, then reboot your device. If that doesn't solve it, then reload the OS, but don't wipe afterwards.

can you please give me the link for latest BB world bar ... i will try that if work.
    04-29-14 08:23 PM
    Try without security wipe...sometimes the wipe breaks things...

Trusted Member Genius
    had already try many times .. no luck
    04-29-14 08:24 PM
    Get out simcard from device and try

Posted Via My Lovely Red Q5
    NO luck ...
    04-29-14 08:24 PM
    What carrier, what country, what OS, what Radio Version, what Z10 model?
    its Ncell my network name .. Country is Nepal , software release 10.2.1.2279.. os version 10.2.1.2273 radio 10.2.1.2274
    . Is the phone ever worked with your carrier?.
    yaa before i perform the security wipe everything works great..

Is the phone bought from your carrier directly or bought somewhere else and trying to make it work with your carrier?
    The phone is a gift from my bro Out of my country ..never did anything to make work with my carrier it works automatically ..
    Does it work on WI-FI only turning the cell network off, (it should work)?
    tried ..with wifi on and network off but no luck .. also try with the cellular network but same problem ..

Did you do a hard reset (both volume up/down pressed until reboots and BlackBerry shows up) then try again?
    pressing volume up and down same time fires the blackberry logo up but never perform the reset cuz i get all setting back ..
    Is the APN set correct for your carrier?
    yaa correct .. i use the cellular network to chat open fb..viber etc
    This are most of the questions that will lead you and/or us to resolve most of the problems with your phone.

Life is simple, we are the ones that complicate it !!! Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2947/2235 on AT&T[/QUOTE]
    04-29-14 08:32 PM
    open music app... push the dots, and open bb world from music app.
    works 100%
    bbwords open but the problem is whlile loading it say connection problem though i have very good connection
    04-29-14 08:42 PM
    If you do install another OS via an autoloader, DO NOT restore using Link. If there is a corrupted file on your phone, when you back up, you back it up as well. By not doing a restore and loading your settings, etc all over again (not a big deal) as thought the phone were new (which it actually is new when you use an autoloader OS install,) the corrupted file will not transfer over and you have a better chance of fixing the problem. Good Luck!
    i never restore my phone as there is nothing to restore cuz i try many time security wipe fresh install soo i never backup
    04-29-14 08:44 PM
    I think we're getting pranked here.

Posted on CB10
    04-29-14 09:09 PM
48 12