I don't have the option to 'Bill Through AT&T' in my BlackBerry World settings. I've had issue back on 10.2 OS as well.

Currently running 10.3.1.1779

Has anyone encountered this/know of a fix? When trying to Add payment option, I only get Add Paypal Account.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 09:07 PM
    If you look at the Rogers section under carriers in these forums, you will see I started a thread on this some time ago. I've had this same problem on and off over the last couple of years . No clear resolution from Rogers or BlackBerry. Right now, it's not working for me either.

Posted via Passport  The Beast!
    05-17-15 10:25 PM
    Try opening blackberry world thru mobile network instead of wifi then click the purchase/green button (don't worry it will not purchase immediately). Just make sure to untick the "use wifi only" in the settings. It will automatically set the billing to your carrier. It worked for me so I hope this helps. )

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 01:42 PM
    If you're on Wi-Fi I've noticed carrier billing isn't available. As soon as you connect to your network it appears again.
    07-25-15 04:31 PM
    If you're on Wi-Fi I've noticed carrier billing isn't available. As soon as you connect to your network it appears again.
    Try refreshing blackberry world in the settings menu. If it still doesn't work, that I don't know anymore. I've also searched for the possible solutions but was unlucky too. So I did several things even restoring my phone to default. The only thing that worked for me was the one I said above. Sorry if it didn't work.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 09:44 AM
    I noticed this about a month ago, and just tried it now and I get the "carrier billing not supported by this carrier" when I try to purchase something.

I'm on AT&T too. When did AT&T drop out of carrier billing?

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 11:25 AM
    I noticed this about a month ago, and just tried it now and I get the "carrier billing not supported by this carrier" when I try to purchase something.

I'm on AT&T too. When did AT&T drop out of carrier billing?

Posted via CB10
    I find it easier to deal with PayPal anyway. I bought an app and didn't receive the unlock code. I contacted BlackBerry who said I had to contact Rogers because that's where the charge was gonna be taken from. I contacted Rogers who had no idea what I was talking about. In the end BlackBerry gave me my money back. I'd say that's great customer service right there. Anyway, I'd just go with PayPal. Refunds are easier.
    07-26-15 03:42 PM
    Just an update... I had posted to AT&T's support forum, and got the response that they, in fact, no longer support carrier billing on BBW.

Oh well. Pay Pal probably is better.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 04:00 PM
    Just an update... I had posted to AT&T's support forum, and got the response that they, in fact, no longer support carrier billing on BBW.

Oh well. Pay Pal probably is better.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry to hear about that. I'm not on AT&T btw. (

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 10:29 PM