Is anyone having any issues accessing blackberry world? i havent bn able to get on in a week
    Venom1971 likes this.
    04-23-13 05:56 PM
    Yeah a few days ago a lot of people were having the same issue. It happened to me for 2 days. BlackBerry I believe was aware of the problem and said they were taking steps to correct it. I can only imagine that it worked because my BlackBerry world started working again about 3 days ago.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 05:58 PM
    Is anyone having any issues accessing blackberry world? i havent bn able to get on in a week
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include your device, carrier, and location. Makes it easier for others to help you.

Remember, if you have an issue, you're probably not the first member who has dealt with it. Do a little Forums Search first to check.
    As it turns out, there are several threads on this and a few fixes, so we can get you sorted out quickly.

Open your BB's Browser app. Enter this in address field:

appworld://music
    ---OR---
    appworld://games

This should force you into BB World. Hitting the tab in lower left corner will allow you to navigate elsewhere in BB World.
    After this, you should be able to open BB World next time via the icon, as per normal.

There are also users gaining access via the Music app or the Games app, where there are Open in BlackBerry World options available.
    04-23-13 06:11 PM
    Here's a monster thread on this if anyone else wants to discuss this if you have problems with the solution...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=796962

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 06:23 PM