Is BlackBerry working on a fix on issues they acknowledged found on the latest update they gave? Or have they already ignored and moved on? Users who face issues in 10.3.3 versions are suppose to face it forever?

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.3.2205
    06-17-17 02:27 AM
    I have no idea if they are or not. If you go to the BlackBerry knowledge base webpage, they offer some tips to get your device performance issues looked after. The situation is still being described as "under investigation" I believe. Not quite sure yet to be honest.

Good luck with your device though

Posted via CB10
    06-17-17 03:47 AM
    I have no idea if they are or not. If you go to the BlackBerry knowledge base webpage, they offer some tips to get your device performance issues looked after. The situation is still being described as "under investigation" I believe. Not quite sure yet to be honest.

Good luck with your device though

Posted via CB10

Yaah...I actually tried their tips and still face issues. And ya...as u said, it says under investigation since the day they acknowledged...and never heard anything about it after! And now since whatsapp is working till end of year, I believe many more may hold onto their bb10 more!

06-17-17 05:13 AM
    There's none os spotted in the server
    lierr likes this.
    06-17-17 05:23 AM
    There's none os spotted in the server
    Yah...thats what made me thinking if they are working at all?

06-17-17 05:31 AM
    So far everything points to a negative answer. I wonder if it was done on purpose.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-17 03:46 PM
    I wonder if it was done on purpose.

Posted via CB10
    I sincerely doubt that. More a matter of no one left to code for BB10, a dwindling number of users, and inability to justify to the board investing anymore into it.

Who knows though...
    There was a quiet spell between 10.3.2's last spotted, and the first 10.3.3.
    06-18-17 09:54 PM
    Hopefully we officially get the last update which is suppose to be 10.3.4 and it fixes any of the known issues that are occurring.

BlackBerry still has a loyal base of BlackBerry 10 users and a lot of them are corporate and government clients. This is the segment that they are trying to sell their software and security services to so it makes sense to try and keep them happy.

Posted via CB10
    Jrox74, BBRYQ10 and anon(10218918) like this.
    06-18-17 10:09 PM
    Is BlackBerry working on a fix on issues they acknowledged found on the latest update they gave? Or have they already ignored and moved on? Users who face issues in 10.3.3 versions are suppose to face it forever?

Have you done a clean install with an autoloader? That seems to take care of most issues.
    06-18-17 10:36 PM
    Where did you get that

Posted via CB10
    06-18-17 11:05 PM
    Where did you get that

Posted via CB10
    Link to Thurask's archive:

https://mega.nz/#F!ZUgA1DpJ!VEjdahNJgT4Qiga9PPKQig
    06-18-17 11:28 PM
    Have you done a clean install with an autoloader? That seems to take care of most issues.
    Yes...I tried...already 2 times on my PPSE and 2 times on my z30 too..and second times, even kept both phones without using for 24 hours. Still facing issues and also very less battery backup!

06-18-17 11:49 PM
    Yes...I tried...already 2 times on my PPSE and 2 times on my z30 too..and second times, even kept both phones without using for 24 hours. Still facing issues and also very less battery backup!

What problems?
    06-18-17 11:50 PM
    I think the bug fixes, if there will be any, will only introduce other bugs so if it is really not a disaster then they'll leave at at that

love your curVes and all your edges all your peRfEct imPerfections
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-19-17 12:24 AM
    How to do it??? My update took 7gb of my internal storage.. cry no tears

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    06-19-17 06:51 AM
    What problems?
    Restarts, browser crashes, lesser battery backup, wifi reception Low, network reception low, phone heating , stuck when swiping sometimes...this much I can only think off!

06-19-17 07:18 AM
    Restarts, browser crashes, lesser battery backup, wifi reception Low, network reception low, phone heating , stuck when swiping sometimes...this much I can only think off!

So bizarre. Mine all seem fine.

Honestly I think we've seen the last update ever. Maybe try downloading and installing the autoloader again.
    06-19-17 07:22 AM
    How to do it??? My update took 7gb of my internal storage.. cry no tears

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    Use Ultimate Backup from BBW if there is anything you want to keep.

Download and unzip correct autoloader to your PC, plug in device, and run it.
    06-19-17 07:22 AM
    So far everything points to a negative answer. I wonder if it was done on purpose.

Posted via CB10
    So, a vendor releases a buggy release and suddenly it's a conspiracy?

Give me a freaking break. Seriously, based on that criteria, Microsoft has been trying to get people to go away from Windows since the first upgrade!

Bugs happen. Especially if you have a small team that is having to cover a lot of ground. The BB10 team is small now and almost certainly there are people who are covering parts of the system that they are NOT used to working on. That breeds bugs!

I know, I've lived this myself.
    app_Developer likes this.
    06-19-17 09:00 AM
    Yah...thats what made me thinking if they are working at all?

If they are working on anything they've been keeping it mighty secret for the past half a year. I don't think there's been any new OS releases spotted after February.
    06-19-17 09:13 AM
    So, a vendor releases a buggy release and suddenly it's a conspiracy?

Give me a freaking break. Seriously, based on that criteria, Microsoft has been trying to get people to go away from Windows since the first upgrade!

Bugs happen. Especially if you have a small team that is having to cover a lot of ground. The BB10 team is small now and almost certainly there are people who are covering parts of the system that they are NOT used to working on. That breeds bugs!

I know, I've lived this myself.
    I truly hope it's not. But it's not that simple. It's a buggy release of what they call "committed platform", a release that was long awaited for what...12 months? Investigating the concerns for a few months now...no further comments. Zero spotted newer OS releases...

While I haven't updated to 10.3.3, I read stories that basically makes their phones unusable. Are we so used to bugs that we can consider unusable device a bug?

And look at 10.3.2, not many issues there. How can you screw up a minor update so badly? I am not into conspiracy things but that sure can be a easy and cheap way for BlackBerry to eliminate this weight from there operations. It's not just the OS mind you, we have issues with BBM on BlackBerry10 monthly (unable to send, unable receive for a few hours, sometimes most of the day).

Posted via CB10
    06-19-17 09:16 AM
    It's weird because a few more builds after 2205 did pop up on those servers around the time that knowledge base came out. But nothing further was ever released.

Then the builds just stopped, too.

Joel
    06-19-17 09:22 AM
    While I haven't updated to 10.3.3, I read stories that basically makes their phones unusable. Are we so used to bugs that we can consider unusable device a bug?
    For those who updated with an autoloader, complaints have been few and far between. I've personally upgraded about a dozen various devices without issue.
    06-19-17 09:27 AM
    For those who updated with an autoloader, complaints have been few and far between. I've personally upgraded about a dozen various devices without issue.
    I clearly remember 1 guy that had 3 devices in his family, updated some of them with autoloaders 2-3 times and they keep screwing up. Don't remember his name.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-17 09:29 AM
    So bizarre. Mine all seem fine.

Honestly I think we've seen the last update ever. Maybe try downloading and installing the autoloader again.
    I did that again and even followed bb' latest info to tackle it. But they atleast acknowledged the issus as working, then they should release a patch right?

06-19-17 11:04 AM
93 123 ...