12-13-16 02:47 PM
32 12
tools
    well, lucky you. I have a PP SE too and since the update quite a few apps (android) do not connect anymore. I did all sort of resets, reload, security wipe, no restore etc.. but nothing. Issue persist. Take an app like TuneIn Radio - no way to have it connected, either via LTE or WiFi. Maybe some of you guys coud try to test if this app work on your PP and revert, so at least I could know if the problem is just on my phone. Thanks a lot.
    Did you try Nobex from BBW ?

Posted via CB10
    rthonpm likes this.
    12-13-16 12:47 AM
    well, lucky you. I have a PP SE too and since the update quite a few apps (android) do not connect anymore. I did all sort of resets, reload, security wipe, no restore etc.. but nothing. Issue persist. Take an app like TuneIn Radio - no way to have it connected, either via LTE or WiFi. Maybe some of you guys coud try to test if this app work on your PP and revert, so at least I could know if the problem is just on my phone. Thanks a lot.
    Security wipe doesn't fix anything. Connect to BlackBerry link and restore OS or use an autoloader, no restore

Posted via CB10
    12-13-16 12:47 AM
    Already done, still no luck

Posted via CB10
    12-13-16 03:18 AM
    Did you try Nobex from BBW ?

Posted via CB10
    Nope, but I am not interested only in a Radio app. I would like to have other apps having the same issue work and connect without problems. I got banking apps not working and most of all my Air France app not connecting. I fly a lot and that app is really useful. That's why I asked anyone with a SE PP to try and check if TuneIn Radio or even Air France app work on their phones so I would know if I just have to sit and wait for an official fix or maybe some trick is available to correct the problem.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-16 03:25 AM
    There are anyways multiple bugs in latest OS. I really hope they release a patch version. Or atleast release a patched version for coming releases of the same OS.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.3.2049
    12-13-16 03:46 AM
    OS 10.3.3.2178 = SR 10.3.3.1445 Production

BlackBerry constantly working on updates even if they are taken themselves sweet time for it.

Posted either via -Passport -Classic / OS-10.3.++ is all you need
    12-13-16 12:36 PM
    Nope, but I am not interested only in a Radio app. I would like to have other apps having the same issue work and connect without problems. I got banking apps not working and most of all my Air France app not connecting. I fly a lot and that app is really useful. That's why I asked anyone with a SE PP to try and check if TuneIn Radio or even Air France app work on their phones so I would know if I just have to sit and wait for an official fix or maybe some trick is available to correct the problem.

Posted via CB10
    I just tried tunein and it does not work, as you said.
    Was it working before the update?
    Maybe try patching it with cobalt tools? (I haven't done that in ages though)

Posted via CB10
    12-13-16 02:47 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD