This is a huge safety issue I use my Bluetooth in the car all the time and now I don't know what to do. Since its not working
    12-10-16 12:17 PM
    It's hard to diagnose when it still works fine for most.

As the "latest spotted OS" thread indicates, it does appear that they are still working on new iterations of the OS though.
    12-10-16 12:26 PM
    It's hard to diagnose when it still works fine for most.

As the "latest spotted OS" thread indicates, it does appear that they are still working on new iterations of the OS though.
    Judging by all the post being made I'm not so sure most is the optimal word. Seems somewhat of a debacle. Any current and respectable company would be acknowledging the issues and addressing then promptly. But hey, look who we have to deal with.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-16 12:25 AM
    Quite a few threads with users having issues after the latest update.
    Will wait a few months before I update.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-16 12:34 AM
    You have to remember that there is a lot of confirmation bias with software problem reporting. People with problems are a lot more likely to say something than those without.

Other than having to re-pair Bluetooth connections neither my wife nor I have had any problems post update. In fact there are many improvements that I have noticed.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.3.2049
    Vistaus likes this.
    12-11-16 07:48 AM
    Quite a few threads with users having issues after the latest update.
    Will wait a few months before I update.

Posted via CB10
    You got that right! I'm in no hurry to fix what isn't broken.

Blackberry Poptart SE - Cricket Wireless
    12-11-16 08:01 AM
    You have to remember that there is a lot of confirmation bias with software problem reporting. People with problems are a lot more likely to say something than those without.

Other than having to re-pair Bluetooth connections neither my wife nor I have had any problems post update. In fact there are many improvements that I have noticed.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.3.2049
    Yeah I guess Passport SE being bricked is a bit biased.

I am and have been more than satisfied with 10.3.2 and feel nor reason to jump. Just like when on iPhone I will wait for the next iteration lol

Best practice is to save all the important files manually on your PC prior to update. Then remove the SIM and SD card but make sure you don't have encryption turned on. Now do a security wipe, when done update the phone and you should be golden.
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 12-11-16 at 08:54 AM.
    12-11-16 08:17 AM
    ...as far as I can tell, the rollout has stopped. Although BlackBerry isn't saying anything it doesn't appear that anyone with a factory unlocked phone running 10.3.2 has received an update within the past few days.

My Passport updated a week ago, my wife's hasn't received one and is still saying that 10.3.2 is up to date.
    12-11-16 08:31 AM
    ...as far as I can tell, the rollout has stopped. Although BlackBerry isn't saying anything it doesn't appear that anyone with a factory unlocked phone running 10.3.2 has received an update within the past few days.

My Passport updated a week ago, my wife's hasn't received one and is still saying that 10.3.2 is up to date.
    Same thing happened with us. Our Leaps update the first day, my Z10LE hasn't yet. But since my carrier never supported the Z10 it is hard to say why that is.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.3.2049
    12-11-16 11:01 AM
    I'm always waiting. I bought the Verizon z30 and the AT&T passport and I'm in Canada. So unfortunately, I'm reliant on the US carriers for the updates and you know how slow they are.
    12-11-16 06:36 PM
    I'm always waiting. I bought the Verizon z30 and the AT&T passport and I'm in Canada. So unfortunately, I'm reliant on the US carriers for the updates and you know how slow they are.
    You can use Blitz if you don't want to wait.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    12-11-16 11:51 PM
    Seems to work fine for me after 10.3.3 - BB Passport SE

Posted via CB10
    12-12-16 01:17 AM
    Seems to work fine for me after 10.3.3 - BB Passport SE

Posted via CB10
    well, lucky you. I have a PP SE too and since the update quite a few apps (android) do not connect anymore. I did all sort of resets, reload, security wipe, no restore etc.. but nothing. Issue persist. Take an app like TuneIn Radio - no way to have it connected, either via LTE or WiFi. Maybe some of you guys coud try to test if this app work on your PP and revert, so at least I could know if the problem is just on my phone. Thanks a lot.
    12-12-16 02:33 AM
    I am and have been more than satisfied with 10.3.2 and feel nor reason to jump.
    That's great for you, there were a considerable number who have had issues ever since 10.3 was released. I'm hoping 10.3.3 goes further in addressing the issues introduced.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-16 03:02 AM
    Interesting, no problems with my passport SE unlocked from amazon. Hope things get ironed out for those having problems, we waited a long time for this update.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-16 03:26 AM
    Passport SE factory unlocked here. Auto update via WiFi from BlackBerry occurred without issues.

 BlackBerry Passport SE on Rogers LTE Victoria BC Canada .
    12-12-16 04:57 AM
    This is the straw that has broken my back. I have been a loyal BB user since 2003, all my coworkers switched to Android or Apple, I get laughed at when I whip out my Passport. I have put up with the stumbles, fumbles and missed products (Playbook) and yet I've kept with them. I won't be getting the Android version either, this company has lost me. Right now my Passport, after the latest update, the Hub starts flashing continuously, it calms down after I exit the hub for a few minutes.
    12-12-16 07:26 AM
    This is the straw that has broken my back. I have been a loyal BB user since 2003, all my coworkers switched to Android or Apple, I get laughed at when I whip out my Passport. I have put up with the stumbles, fumbles and missed products (Playbook) and yet I've kept with them. I won't be getting the Android version either, this company has lost me. Right now my Passport, after the latest update, the Hub starts flashing continuously, it calms down after I exit the hub for a few minutes.
    Do you have Face10 installed?
    12-12-16 07:54 AM
    This is a huge safety issue I use my Bluetooth in the car all the time and now I don't know what to do. Since its not working
    You should be in complete control of how safe it is, hit a pedestrian because your fiddling on your phone I don't believe the judge would take notice of a BlackBerry Bluetooth bug.

Do what many other people do, focus on the road and pull over when and where safe to do so.

Posted via CB10
    zephyr613 likes this.
    12-12-16 08:55 AM
    Do you have Face10 installed?
    My hub is also flashing continuously for many seconds before it settles down, and I do have Face10 installed... is there a correlation?
    12-12-16 10:53 AM
    My hub is also flashing continuously for many seconds before it settles down, and I do have Face10 installed... is there a correlation?
    Delete the app and watch what happens.
    zephyr613 and gritsinct like this.
    12-12-16 10:57 AM
    Re-pairing alone isn't always enough. I updated to 10.3.3 and tried simply deleting the device from the BlackBerry bluetooth settings and repairing, and with some devices this wasn't enough. Then I tried renaming my device in the BlackBerry bluetooth settings, and with some devices this wasn't enough. I eventually got every device working but I had to delete the connection from BOTH the phone and the hardware device. With some devices it is difficult to delete connections on the device.

With one of my devices (Mpow Streambot Box) after deleting it out of BlackBerry bluetooth settings the device stopped showing up in the device list! It was maddening because other phones would work fine, but eventually figured out how to reset the device (I think I had to hold the button down for 5-10 seconds while inserting the power cable). So, I think it is actually possible to get bluetooth working but you have to go out of your way to delete the saved connection information. BlackBerry 10.3.3 has some bugs related to the saved connections and keeps the connection around even after deleting it from the menu so it makes fixing the issue difficult and misleading to debug.
    12-12-16 03:15 PM
    Have you tried to delete the phone from your car and re-pair it again? That's how I got mine working again on my phone/car

RedBerry Passport /10.3.3.2049 / Telus
    12-12-16 03:24 PM
    Got to admit that I've had to switch back to using my other Z30 (ya I'm lucky I own 2) that has the last 10.3.2 version with the downgraded radio as 10.3.3 has too many intermittent problems. Putting FB/Messenger challenges aside, here's my list of knats that are not an issue with 10.3.2: Blend won't connect now, Bluetooth has to be painfully reset for all saved devices and it took a couple of tries with the car, WiFi connectivity is not stable and drops connection too often, radio signal fluctuates weak to strong too often, many installed android apps now fail and ones that work are slow to load. You definitely can't use newer versions of certain apps and the list is growing. More of them are requiring Google Play Services now too by coincidence (e.g. Instagram, AMEX).

I hope blackberry is coming out with a fix as this pushed version of 10.3.3 is not up to standard. 😯
    12-12-16 11:49 PM
    Reload your OS. It's the best way.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-16 11:55 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD