I think BlackBerry is no longer showing its focus on BB10, means BB10 will die soon.....only because they also want to travel in crowd, they want to be like every other big mobile phone manufacturers, they also want to manufacture android phone so they can increase their market. WTF..!! BlackBerry is what I always wanted to own, to be different and awesome. What if BlackBerry have less apps and less app developers. ? BlackBerry has awesome and unique phones which is what I liked about BlackBerry. Soon the BlackBerry OS will also die as Nokia's Symbian does. And that will be the biggest loss of BlackBerry as no one will prefer BlackBerry for Android OS. There are many other mobile phone company for android, even more cheap than BlackBerry. Now, another big messaging service is going to cut its services for BlackBerry. And soon another service will be cut. How can BlackBerry do this ?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 02:42 PM
    Try to slow it down, step by step, every little bit counts. Ask Whatsapp to continue to support BB10 with hashtag #SupportWhatsappForBB10 .
    PS: BlackBerry didn't want to be like the others, it had to. All we can do is appreciate how long it provided us with an alternative to the other big ones.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 03:19 PM
    24 posts really kill the thread already
    02-27-16 03:30 PM
    I think BlackBerry is no longer showing its focus on BB10, means BB10 will die soon.....only because they also want to travel in crowd, they want to be like every other big mobile phone manufacturers, they also want to manufacture android phone so they can increase their market. WTF..!! BlackBerry is what I always wanted to own, to be different and awesome. What if BlackBerry have less apps and less app developers. ? BlackBerry has awesome and unique phones which is what I liked about BlackBerry. Soon the BlackBerry OS will also die as Nokia's Symbian does. And that will be the biggest loss of BlackBerry as no one will prefer BlackBerry for Android OS. There are many other mobile phone company for android, even more cheap than BlackBerry. Now, another big messaging service is going to cut its services for BlackBerry. And soon another service will be cut. How can BlackBerry do this ?

Posted via CB10
    At the end of the day they can do what they want. Stop complaining about it and just use your device. If your not happy about it, jump ship now. It's really nothing to lose any sleep over.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    Alain_A likes this.
    02-27-16 07:42 PM
    BlackBerry is much more than just BB10, especially now. BB10 is for all intents and purposes dead.

BlackBerry the company is still very much alive.
    02-27-16 08:50 PM
    WhatsApp isn't really a good means of communication , I remember when it first started, I was just a script kiddie not really knowing how to do anything with a computer and easily exploiting it, WhatsApp won't be missed.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 09:15 PM
    WhatsApp won't be missed.
    By you?, no doubt true.

Given the multiple threads lamenting the news that WA won't be on BB10, and the additional threads calling for write-in campaigns to persuade WA to change their minds; I'm guessing that you are in a tiny minority.
    GadgetTravel, Ronindan and dolco like this.
    02-28-16 08:17 AM
    I wouldn't want to join android not at all. Mr Chen had better do something. Just update our app store.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 12:32 PM
    We want BlackBerry 10 to continue. Just get apps on blackberry world and that's it..

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 12:33 PM
    We want BlackBerry 10 to continue. Just get apps on blackberry world and that's it..

Posted via CB10
    No one is writing them. No one is going to write them. BB 10 has no future. It really isn't complicated. It's been obvious to people paying attention for months, probably years that this is the case.
    JeepBB, ams083, MeerMusik and 3 others like this.
    02-28-16 03:43 PM
    No one is writing them. No one is going to write them. BB 10 has no future. It really isn't complicated. It's been obvious to people paying attention for months, probably years that this is the case.
    ^^ agreed

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    02-28-16 04:12 PM
    WhatsApp isn't really a good means of communication , I remember when it first started, I was just a script kiddie not really knowing how to do anything with a computer and easily exploiting it, WhatsApp won't be missed.

Posted via CB10
    Not enough Stickers?
    Shuswap, johnny_bravo72 and JeepBB like this.
    02-28-16 05:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    Geez you make that sound easier than it is for instance barcode scanners and ebook readers on bbworld are terrible I can keep going but I'll stop now
    02-28-16 07:09 PM
    have you been living under a rock or something? is releasing the Priv not big of a hint to you that BB10 is dead?
    02-28-16 10:31 PM
    Although I think BlackBerry 10 is dead, BlackBerry as a company isn't. People have been saying that for almost 5 years and yet the nail still hasn't been driven.
    02-29-16 01:00 AM
    This deathbed news has been doing rounds since JC took over. Company is very much on the heels . Only BB10 has been put on maintenance mode . Priv on android has come . Whatapp withdrawing support doesnt matter . I will sideload from google playstore and run. I am happy with what i have no regrets at all. .
    02-29-16 01:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    No, because what'sapp isn't going anywhere. It's BlackBerry10 that's going somewhere.

And by the way, what's app is worth five or six times what blackberry, the company is worth
    JeepBB likes this.
    02-29-16 01:32 AM
    OP, I hate incoherent doomsday people like you.
    02-29-16 04:22 AM
    Going out to buy a Beta VCR (fact of life: even the best product isn't guaranteed longevity)
    02-29-16 04:40 AM
    Blackberry, the company, not just BB 10, needs to pick up momentum or it will be dead.

I for one did jump ship, of sorts.
    It cost me 200$.
    I got the Priv.
    Although I keep using my Passport.
    It's more organized, better adapted to my needs and quite frankly the best of mobile OS out there even though it's the least popular.

I did so because I am a Blackberry supporter and currently appreciate what an Android Powered Blackberry offers.

I just hope that I won't have to jump ship again and again and again.
    It's costly.

That's why I'm sort of tired of seeing replies like "stop complaining and jump ship"

The fan base needs to be respected, the same way any other fan should be because for the last years, blackberry has been the little guy that loses.

So hopefully, we'll be able to win a little., even if won't be with bb10.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    elfabio80 likes this.
    02-29-16 05:24 AM

Posted via CB10
    And yet it's pretty much the main messaging app that's not a major social network.

Posted via CB10
    02-29-16 06:58 AM
    WhatsApp isn't the end of BlackBerry.... it just another pothole in the road to nowhere that the hardware division as been on for over five years now.
    02-29-16 08:40 AM