Hey guys

I previously used Blackberry Dakota (Bold 9900 was it?) and I had no problem calling my girlfriend using blackberry voice using BBM 7. Probably some call drops but very very rarely happens.

Last weekend, I changed into Q5 and now my calls are always dropping every 1-2 minutes or so, with the message of "the caller disconnected". I'm pretty sure her internet is just fine and so does mine. Unlike some other well-known issues, I can get the call going, and had a lucky call of 15 minutes. However, most of the time the call drops before 2 minutes.

Has there been any known issues regarding this?

Thanks!
    01-21-14 08:50 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! The 9900 traffic is shaped to safe on bandwidth, bb10 however requires reliable signal to do voice call. Are you on the same connection when comparing the two?
    01-23-14 12:50 AM
    Hi, thanks for the reply.
    Nope, we are on different houses , however with the same internet provider company.
    So that means, previously the connection was not that good already, however now BB10 requires even more network quality and thus causing call droppings - am I correct?
    01-23-14 09:59 PM