I'm a big proponent of the BlackBerry vkb. I really do think it's one of the best out there.

One thing I dislike though is the swipe down to get the symbols. Probably the single biggest cause of my typos. Any way to disable this?

Other than that, really enjoy it. Swipe left is the best. Swipe up, I use rarely. More for single hand typing. Since you need to look at the vkb to do it.

Other common typos, changing "love" to "live". All the time. I tried changing the learning keyboard, was not successful.

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    08-23-16 09:55 AM
    I use my Z30's awesome VKB to create articles and short stories. I swear I could never replicate that with any other VKB--at least not as joyfully. I once almost throw the phone in rage typing a story with a Samsung S7 Edge. Lol
    The_Passporter likes this.
    08-23-16 11:11 AM
    If it won't learn "love" just make "L" on its own a shortcut for love and problem solved. As for the swipe down thing, your just going to have to evolve lol!

Totally agree with last post about samsung phones

Posted via CB10
    08-23-16 12:23 PM
    If it won't learn "love" just make "L" on its own a shortcut for love and problem solved. As for the swipe down thing, your just going to have to evolve lol!

Totally agree with last post about samsung phones

Posted via CB10
    I hate iPhone's keyboard.

Anyway for learning words. If you type love but it was changed to live. Swipe left to delete it then type love again much better if you swipe up love from the suggested words. This is how the OS learns your preference. By swiping left and swiping up.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-16 01:12 PM
    I hate iPhone's keyboard.

Anyway for learning words. If you type love but it was changed to live. Swipe left to delete it then type love again much better if you swipe up love from the suggested words. This is how the OS learns your preference. By swiping left and swiping up.

Posted via CB10
    Ya, this what I do right now. Swipe left, then re-type. Just getting tired of it. Very similar with "on" and "in" problems.

For the most part though, I can type comfortably without looking at the keyboard, which is nice.

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    08-23-16 03:10 PM