BlackBerry Travel automatic trip scanning is not working. There used to be an "add to BlackBerry travel" option when looking at the email itself. But this is no longer available. Am I just missing this? Or will this be coming in an update?

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 06:57 PM
    BlackBerry Travel automatic trip scanning is not working. There used to be an "add to BlackBerry travel" option when looking at the email itself. But this is no longer available. Am I just missing this? Or will this be coming in an update?

Posted via CB10
    You're missing it. It was added in the last update. Sadly, I can't offer you any screenshots as an example because I don't have any upcoming trips but it's there. You can also just forward the email to [email protected] from the email registered for BB Travel.

BlackBerry Travel update brings improved Hub interactions | CrackBerry.com
    07-24-13 07:24 PM
    "Add to BlackBerry Travel" button? I never saw that (on the older version or the latest update. The device seemed to forward travel related emails itself (or I did it when that didn't happen). No button. Awesome app, by the way.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 08:56 PM
    By the way, when I share a trip (I did "E-Mail Itinerary" to my own email), why does it say "+ + is sharing their XXX trip with you"? Why is my BlackBerry calling me "+ +" when I share a trip?

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 09:00 PM
    "Add to BlackBerry Travel" button? I never saw that (on the older version or the latest update. The device seemed to forward travel related emails itself (or I did it when that didn't happen). No button. Awesome app, by the way.

Posted via CB10
    Ya just booked a trip 15 minutes ago. Got the email confirmation in my email but didn't have a way to share with blackberry travel.

Posted via Z10
    07-24-13 09:16 PM
    If it doesn't automatically send/update your trip, send it to [email protected] from your registered account(s).

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 09:21 PM
    If it doesn't automatically send/update your trip, send it to [email protected] from your registered account(s).

Posted via CB10
    Oh thanks that did it.

Posted via Z10
    07-24-13 09:33 PM