10-25-13 06:34 AM
74 123
tools
    dude.. you are complaining about a leaked os... really? if you are gonna complain just use the official os
    anonymous92374 likes this.
    10-21-13 10:09 AM
    10-21-13 10:11 AM
    I want my 8 track tapes back. So there.
    Thunderbuck and Blacklatino like this.
    10-21-13 10:13 AM
    I once ate a tuna sandwich while riding my bike.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    10-21-13 10:18 AM
    Yes, but have you ever stayed at a Holiday Inn Express?
    Killington and Blacklatino like this.
    10-21-13 10:20 AM
    - Reading your comment/post I can certainly conclude that you are definitely an 'Amateur' ... Please go back to using a Nokia 1100
    gfondeur likes this.
    10-21-13 10:24 AM
    i said that at the start of my post

i was asking a serious question if you or anyone else are going to go to the extremes of offending an individual that is just curious, don't interact with me

thanks
    timeride likes this.
    10-21-13 10:29 AM
    This thread *facepalm*

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino and bradu1 like this.
    10-21-13 10:32 AM
    Well I have heard that they hire or use a lot of university students, don't know how true that is.
    anonymous92374 likes this.
    10-21-13 10:32 AM
    I was wondering whether you were really serious, and I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt... But then you went with "they should be up to the standards of Android".
    None of your arguments are actually Android-specific, so what exactly do you mean by that 'standard'? A physical home/back button? Plastic? Candy-inspired names?

[BBM#1] BlackBerry 10 signed.
    10-21-13 10:41 AM
    I was wondering whether you were really serious, and I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt... But then you went with "they should be up to the standards of Android".
    None of your arguments are actually Android-specific, so what exactly do you mean by that 'standard'? A physical home/back button? Plastic? Candy-inspired names?
    NSA collaborating data mining os?
    10-21-13 10:45 AM
    the standards of android
    what that mean?
    who tell you they are after "the standards of android"?
    do you notice BB don't need a octa-core processor to have a fluid interface?
    the interface feels nice with a dual-core right?
    and what about apple? they following "the android standards" too?
    last time I check they still was using a dual- core processor,

just my 2 cents
    10-21-13 10:55 AM
    or it is not up to the standards of android if you get what i mean
    no I don't get what you mean
    10-21-13 11:16 AM
    Trololololol

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 11:21 AM
    ok i made a whole list of things that i would like to change in the phone/os
    like themes, creating folders with picture folders or changing size of picture display in those folder or choosing how you wanted to view pics whether it be lists or not
    erm on bbm, i like the old layout on my 8530 where it was on list, and i would like the option to have everything in a list
    on bbm profiles it was nice to see the pic, the name, the bbm pin, the status in one screen shot if you know what i mean
    i liked that you could search bbm contacts with their pin if you wanted to rather than their names
    i like that you could customise the chat on bbm whether it being colours or bubble type
    i liked how you could have column view on the browser where everything is just in one alignment on every single webpage
    theres loads more
    I came here expecting to read about Boulden's recent "coming soon" comment or about some other BB failure but....this? So the whole phone is backward, the entire OS is backward, all BB is incompetent...because you're missing a list feature, a search for cryptic codes nobody ever remembers or have your chats in a bubble?

Or maybe you had a real list of real issues but you're reading it backward and started with the hollow cosmetics frivolities while you keep substance for a later post?

Sorry but BB10 is ***amazing*** and I'm all confused when I can't swipe up on a smartphone now. Next time call you thread "minor suggestion for superficial UI improvements".
    bradu1 likes this.
    10-21-13 11:34 AM
    no i am just TALKING in general.
    they just gone backwards
    the phone design
    the operating system
    it is just all backwards
    or it is not up to the standards of android if you get what i mean

not say i want an android because if i did i would use my old phone but yh
    The questions you asked and the comments you have made are all old news and have been debated/argued numerous times, in general, here in the forums. Different titles, but, SOS(subjects). Most of us are well beyond the point of asking what happened with BlackBerry - that's history, and are looking forward to where are you (BlackBerry) going from here.
    10-21-13 11:55 AM
    Basically I find the OP is complaining because BB10 wasn't customized just for them.
    bradu1 likes this.
    10-21-13 11:59 AM
    I want my 8 track tapes back. So there.
    Yes, but have you ever stayed at a Holiday Inn Express?
    This thread *facepalm*

Posted via CB10
    Post(s) of the Day.
    Killington, kbz1960 and SharonRD like this.
    10-21-13 11:59 AM
    what the hell are you yappin on about?
    10-21-13 12:00 PM
    How did they screw up with the actual software of BB10? I can understand if you meant the marketing and design decisions of the hardware, but I think with 10.2 they have reached the stage where BB10 have reached a certain level of maturity.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    10-21-13 12:01 PM
    Your post is hilarious. You are going to get chirped hard so I won't bother.

I'll try to give you a mental picture.

Just think of this:

Blackberry rewrote everything from scratch blah blah. Being a company which had like 10,000-15,000 (now it's half of that) Vs samsung writing their own OS called Tizen with 425,000 employees they have been working on it about the same amount of time BlackBerry has been working on BB10 (those facts aren't 100% but ball park area).

BB10 is 100% a different OS from OS7 like; different engines etc. These new OS' like Ubuntu and Jolly what ever are all going off android's OS so they don't have to do anything internally just externally. iOS7 is just a completely new interface of iOS4 or what ever the first iOS was. WP8 is off of the WP7 base and they have been developing that OS forever with Microsoft being a huge company. Look how sloppy Android was for the first 3 years. Until ice cream sandwich/jelly bean this year put them ahead.

With that being said the only true "New" OS is BB10. Up to 10.2 they are just building the base : don't get me wrong they should have launched BB10 with 10.2 but even 10.0 was really late to the market. Even 6 months ahead of time would have put them in a much better situation.

10.2.1 you are starting to see more fancy stuff. Hopefully they come out with cardholder, cinnamon toast etc..

There are rumours that Gary klassen (BlackBerry's best developer) is going to Sweden to make the future OS. Like 10.3 or something.

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    10-21-13 12:03 PM
    Wow everything's backwards? Are you using your phone while looking at it in a mirror.

Posted via CB10
    He must be confusing this post with all the selfies that he's taking with his iPhone.
    10-21-13 01:22 PM
    You must be on drugs
    Are you sure not not talking about Apple and iOS here?

BlackBerry10 is the best that has happened for the mobile platform .... and I say that as a developer.

Of course there are things that can improve, but that can be said about all platforms.

on top of that, the recent BlackBerry devices have extremely good radios and wifi components - and reports tell that BlackBerry10 devices are the most connected devices, and don't disconnect in the middle of things... but in the mobiole world things happen, and the different carriers have all sort of spaghetti code, so 100% perfect it will never be... compared to other fruit products - they are much more stable.

You are pointing your guns on the wrong company/people here...

Perhaps BlackBerry is not for you?
    Perhaps all you need is a gaming device?
    Playstation?
    10-21-13 02:10 PM
    OP, thanks a lot, there goes 15 sec of my life that I can't get back.
    SharonRD likes this.
    10-21-13 02:48 PM
    This is the worst thread ever.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 09:51 PM
74 123