10-03-20 09:02 AM
59 123
tools
    It's an app for transferring files wirelessly on a local area network. You can find a Dukto app or program for practically any platform: android, windows, Linux, BB10, Symbian etc and use it between devices on your Lan. Works great but it's pretty slow for large files (video etc).

Posted via CB10
    I've never used it. Abnormally slow? Ive used a local python or node server for years to do this, pretty much the same thing but I can get fancy with the server and client thanks to google.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-20 08:56 AM
    Intalled bar files using chrome extention, worked really well. So far no issue. Thank you

Posted via CB10
    mh1983 likes this.
    08-27-20 03:29 AM
    Can you add Fury Road 3D Racing, CrackBerry Forum, Noted, Faster for Facebook and Solitaire City?
    09-14-20 10:35 AM
    Can you add Fury Road 3D Racing, CrackBerry Forum, Noted, Faster for Facebook and Solitaire City?
    I suspect games would be difficult.... they take a lot of storage and bandwidth.
    09-14-20 11:00 AM
    Send me .bar files or apks

Email or Telegram

Or you can put it in your Google / One drive and share the link.

Posted with BlackBerry
    09-16-20 01:26 PM
    I have bar files of around 100 apps. I need someone to help me with adding them to bbstore.

Let me know if anyone have time to contribute.

Posted with BlackBerry
    09-25-20 01:07 PM
    I have bar files of around 100 apps. I need someone to help me with adding them to bbstore.

Let me know if anyone have time to contribute.

Posted with BlackBerry
    I've got a file with BB10 icons (BBW png, Browser png, Calculator - all the native icons) if you would like to add it. Sometimes people are looking for those.
    09-26-20 06:52 PM
    Yep.

I'm not adding apps currently because I'm working on some other projects. Thanks for the help. I'm looking for someone to add apps that are mentioned in crackberry pages.

I have links to those pages.

I have added those links in a comment to a commit in bbstore Github repository

Posted with BlackBerry
    10-02-20 03:27 PM
    Yep.

I'm not adding apps currently because I'm working on some other projects. Thanks for the help. I'm looking for someone to add apps that are mentioned in crackberry pages.

I have links to those pages.

I have added those links in a comment to a commit in bbstore Github repository

Posted with BlackBerry
    Found what I could for bar files, need some Icons then I'll add them soon.

General question, do Amazon APK's still work and can they be recompiled without the amazonservice bugging you?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-20 09:02 AM
59 123