I have expressed my opinions many times on why I think BlackBerry10 is the most advanced operating system in the world. But unfortunately this is never backed up with sales, and I believe this is because of awful marketing. Look at iPhone and Android commercials, billboards. The Z30 launched at Verizon and you would think it was a myth! No commercials. And here in the UK I have only ever seem commercials for Torch 9810, Bold 9900 (Very Hyped), Z10 and Q10 (Barely) do why don't BlackBerry shove it jn people's faces. The marketing for BB10 at Jam Asia was okay, however you must say Apple rock at making a product known about, and this is why some people would probably buy a piece of turd with an apple logo on.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 06:30 AM
    Very true, but that BlackBerry sucks at marketing horse is dead, but continues to be beaten. Hopefully, BlackBerry will improve on marketing at some point. It would not take much for them to make it better. Just a 30 second commercial actually showing the devices running on 10.2.1 would be an awesome start. This should coincide with the official release of that OS. But hey, what do I know?
    Bdot-1 likes this.
    11-16-13 06:50 AM
    10.2.1 rocks no commercials for anything! Bitter rivals iPhone rock at it look at them and there phones aren't even that good no flash player **** keyboard

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 06:56 AM
    Very true, but that BlackBerry sucks at marketing horse is dead, but continues to be beaten. Hopefully, BlackBerry will improve on marketing at some point. It would not take much for them to make it better. Just a 30 second commercial actually showing the devices running on 10.2.1 would be an awesome start. This should coincide with the official release of that OS. But hey, what do I know?
    even then,it's up to the carriers who decide when 10.2 will be released. BlackBerry should make their phones with cdma,lte, and the other things in one device and release their operating system without carrier bloatware.

Sent from my SM-N900P using CB Forums mobile app
    11-16-13 06:57 AM
    Agreed. But in my opinion they need a pretty amazing flagship, 12MP, 1.8GHZ, 2GB RAM, LTE, Wireless Charging much more. Z30 screen resolution sucks Z10 is better IMO.

Posted via CB10
    nuke99 likes this.
    11-16-13 07:00 AM
    The BB10 devices are great, and I agree more advertising needs to be done. Even if blackberry built the best phone ever in regards to specs, Apple has the world, including the media, brainwashed

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 08:16 AM
    They are doing better than Palm. I will take that for now. The smartphone market has changed. Don't expect it to change back anytime soon. Prosumer and business phones are BlackBerry's niche. That is really what it always has been. Hopefully they will survive.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 11:23 AM
    They are doing better than Palm. I will take that for now. The smartphone market has changed. Don't expect it to change back anytime soon. Prosumer and business phones are BlackBerry's niche. That is really what it always has been. Hopefully they will survive.

Posted via CB10
    Way to take take their line verbatum, hook, line and sinker.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 11:27 AM
    Whose line? What the heck are you talking about? For clarification, I am talking reality.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 12:09 PM
    How soon is your soon? Is 3 years soon? Or 5 years soon?

The market can change within 2 years I believe. Consumers are at the end of the Apple cycle. They want more choice then Apple or Android. Most people have just switched to a smartphone in the last 2 years so anything is up for grabs when their contract is done. Marketing is key so people even know blackberry has changed. I still meet people daily who dont know blackberry has a touch screen and I live in Toronto, the heart of blackberry

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 12:44 PM
    All of the new touchscreen phones were already in the works before the bottom fell out this year.

Does anybody really think BlackBerry will continue to make new touchscreen dives going forward? If they do, it seems like they will be few and far between. I guess we will see.
    How soon is your soon? Is 3 years soon? Or 5 years soon?

The market can change within 2 years I believe. Consumers are at the end of the Apple cycle. They want more choice then Apple or Android. Most people have just switched to a smartphone in the last 2 years so anything is up for grabs when their contract is done. Marketing is key so people even know blackberry has changed. I still meet people daily who dont know blackberry has a touch screen and I live in Toronto, the heart of blackberry

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 01:16 PM