We all know the os is one of the best, but the most important is not to have the best, it's to tap the market.

It's not app gap, it's not anything else than marketing and notoriety. And BlackBerry is dead in those points.

We all know that feeling "they still make phones....?" "this company is still existing..."

Which phone brand will implement it's phone with the os of a "dead" company ? What would be the benefits ?

Posted via CB10
    06-25-16 06:38 AM
    I really wish the BB10 UI would survive but it will not exist once BBRY stops making BB10 devices. I haz a sad. Other devices are more powerful but their UIs are terrible. With almost no users and even fewer devs no manufacturer is interested in licensing the OS.
    06-26-16 05:04 AM
    Personally I think the best case scenario is for a company like Microsoft to buy out Blackberry's device business and patent portfolio and then encorporate the best elements of BB10 in the Surface Phone line.

My wishful thinking.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-16 01:07 PM
    We actually need a Gofundme to buy the OS and hardware from Chen, and then hopefully Team Crackberry can manage it

Posted via CB10
    06-27-16 08:37 PM
    We actually need a Gofundme to buy the OS and hardware from Chen, and then hopefully Team Crackberry can manage it

Posted via CB10
    i don't think they can do that, even if they can do it, they won't. LMAO
    06-28-16 01:49 AM
    They should and let other companies slap a skin on it like touch wise. Just for an example. But should've done that at the beginning when there was still interest in bb10. Who knows by this time all phones probably would have some form of bb10 instead of some form of android

BBM: 5BF018C8 CHANNEL: C00121E43 Instagram: iinkmywholebodiie
    ReEnter likes this.
    06-28-16 04:33 AM
    They should and let other companies slap a skin on it like touch wise. Just for an example. But should've done that at the beginning when there was still interest in bb10. Who knows by this time all phones probably would have some form of bb10 instead of some form of android

BBM: 5BF018C8 CHANNEL: C00121E43 Instagram: iinkmywholebodiie
    TouchWiz on BB10, now that will revolutionize the market!
    06-28-16 06:48 AM
32 12