Hey, I have a very serious pay job, and make sure to have fun. I'll be damned if I can't have fun while doing my volunteer job.
    Absolutely, I guess it all depends on what is considered as fun in the forums.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-17 12:38 PM
    Absolutely, I guess it all depends on what is considered as fun in the forums.

Posted via CB10
    Alls I knows is the Lithuanian thing never gets old
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    04-10-17 09:47 PM
    Alls I knows is the Lithuanian thing never gets old
    While I get the humor, where did the Lithuanian language thing come from? Was it a common complaint like how "seems faster" became a meme on WC just from its very common unironic use?
    04-11-17 03:11 AM
    While I get the humor, where did the Lithuanian language thing come from? Was it a common complaint like how "seems faster" became a meme on WC just from its very common unironic use?
    You be the judge, where it all began.
    xandros9 likes this.
    04-11-17 07:20 AM
    I know for sure it was originally from BlackBerry 10 os leak thread , every new os drop someone will ask if BlackBerry added Lithuania language or not... imagine in old good days when leak os drop every once a week and same question ask every time 😂😂
    xandros9 likes this.
    04-11-17 08:26 AM
    There was one forum where buddy from Lithuania stated that the downfall of bb10 was due to the "lack of OS language support/translations" and he kept comparing how many languages were on ios/android compared to bb10. Then he went on to say that if bb10 supported Lithuanian language then everyone in Lithuania would buy one, etc etc... went on for a good couple hundred posts
    xandros9 likes this.
    04-11-17 02:16 PM
    Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the thread that started it all:

http://forums.crackberry.com/armchai...-apps-1039852/
    xandros9 and BigBadWulf like this.
    04-11-17 05:23 PM
    I'll be the CTO and make sure that the Android Runtime won't include any Google components and that it's version never will go over V4.3. Also, I'll follow a strategy to hold of 3rd party developers from developing quality apps and I will promote activities to fill the new BlackBerry World store with enough City Map apps.
    Yes sir, please....

Post via my BlackBerry Passport
    04-11-17 08:02 PM
    Seriously?
    BigBadWulf and xandros9 like this.
    04-12-17 07:16 AM
109 ... 345