I bought a previously used Z10 off of the website Kijiji (online classifieds) and I am trying to restore data I have saved from my previous Z10. When I hit restore an error message pops up "There is no personal workspace on this device. Personal data cannot be restored". My OS is 10.2.1.419 and under software release it says "no information available". The seller told me it was up to date with the latest Blackberry software which displays a PIN watermark in the four corners. Also when I save contacts, instead of saying "work, mobile" etc it says personal.

PLEASE HELP! It would be nice to restore this data... Cheers!
    11-13-13 12:18 AM
    I bought a previously used Z10 off of the website Kijiji (online classifieds) and I am trying to restore data I have saved from my previous Z10. When I hit restore an error message pops up "There is no personal workspace on this device. Personal data cannot be restored". My OS is 10.2.1.419 and under software release it says "no information available". The seller told me it was up to date with the latest Blackberry software which displays a PIN watermark in the four corners. Also when I save contacts, instead of saying "work, mobile" etc it says personal.

PLEASE HELP! It would be nice to restore this data... Cheers!
    Hi 81mgm and welcome to the CrackBerry community !

If your OS is watermarked with pins, this means this isn't a stock but a leaked OS.
    Also, your BBID may not be set correctly (is it ?).

I'd suggest you reset the OS to stock version and go threw the whole setup process.
    You should be able to do this with Link software.
    Check out this thread about it : http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...my-z10-828525/
    Or
    How to get the OS 10.2 update right now | CrackBerry.com (kinda 2 in one )

Cheers
    SF
    diegonei and 81mgm like this.
    11-14-13 04:28 AM
    So I have reverted back from the leaked OS, but when I try to reload device software back to stock, I keep getting this message:

Unspecified error encountered [A:0x000000A2]
    11-15-13 03:18 PM
    So I have reverted back from the leaked OS, but when I try to reload device software back to stock, I keep getting this message:

Unspecified error encountered [A:0x000000A2]
    How did you proceed to revert back to stock ?
    Calling some experts to help, it's late here ...
    diegonei likes this.
    11-15-13 05:26 PM
    Turn your Z10 off and plug it to BlackBerry Link. Make sure you download and install the latest version before you proceed.

Link will download and install whatever current OS your carrier offers.

Onde that's done, I too recommend you go for this:

11-15-13 05:32 PM
    Turn your Z10 off and plug it to BlackBerry Link. Make sure you download and install the latest version before you proceed.

Link will download and install whatever current OS your carrier offers.

Onde that's done, I too recommend you go for this:
    I'm pretty sure it's BB Link that is throwing the error. The best thing to do in this case, is actually download one of the leaked autoloaders for one of the OS' that is now official.
    11-15-13 05:36 PM
    Do what Bla1ze said. You also might want to Uninstall BlackBerry Link, reboot your PC, run a registry cleaner like ccleaner, and then reinstall it.
    11-15-13 08:30 PM
    Thank you guys
    11-16-13 07:24 AM