The momentum for BB in Canada is still going strong up to 30% on the twentieth. Moving in on Apple! StatCounter Global Stats - Browser, OS, Search Engine including Mobile Market Share
    06-20-13 08:27 PM
    The 501 is a lost cause my friend. Take the King Streetcar way faster and walk the two blocks north to your destination on Queen. And lol my sister is the same way, she's pretty careless with her technology. Her Q10 will be in for repair before the end of the year, that I can be assured haha

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately King Street (nor the King streetcar) goes past Roncessvales. I was seriously late for a booty call!!

Suffering blueballs while being hawked, yes hawked by what seemed to be a shy girl in the shadiest of places (King, Queen and Roncessvales meets right at SunnySide bridge) didn't help either with a crowd so no pickup.

King st ends at Roncey and turns into Roncessvales for the TTC depot or up to Dundas West station. I needed to go much further west. I was almost 2hrs late and she was NOT happy, almost cut me off for good! But I changed her mind ....
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    06-21-13 09:05 PM
    Come on Blackberry!! .. get 10.2 out! and lets see Blackberry go to number one in Canada! �..
    Agreed! I think with 10.2 bringing back the REAL power of BlackBerry in a solid and more reliable BB10 platform offering would seal the deal of more sales, users, and more developers working on porting their apps and then updating them to native code!!
    06-22-13 12:11 AM
    StatCounter Global Stats - Browser, OS, Search Engine including Mobile Market Share

Sorry, but you can't compare a one day period (maybe including unfinished data) with a week period...
    Set it from just Sunday to Saturday and Sunday and you'll see different data.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 02:27 AM
104 ... 345