I want to know whether Remember will be able to open OneNote notebooks using the file extension (.ONE) from my SkyDrive.

RIM has Docs to Go to open Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files but, what about OneNote files?

Will .one files be able to be opened in Docs to Go, Remember, or a third-party/Microsoft developed application..?

OneNote and Evernote don't use the same file extension for notebooks and they're not convertible unless content is directly copied to the other, or made into a .PDF (but will not be editable.)

I really don't want to have to switch to Evernote because I enjoy the OneNote experience.
    12-30-12 04:46 AM
    From what I've gathered, only the OneNote app itself is able to open OneNote files. It's a proprietary file format, and RIM would need to get the code from Microsoft in order to implement it into Remember. But there is currently a OneNote app for both Android and iOS, so it's possible that Microsoft will make one for BB10 as well.
    SebastianNap likes this.
    12-30-12 11:19 AM
    BB Remember is not useful to me until it's linked to BBID like the Password Keeper, BB Protect & Payment Options.

No, some don't really want Evernote.
    01-17-17 11:20 AM
    BB Remember is not useful to me until it's linked to BBID like the Password Keeper, BB Protect & Payment Options.

No, some don't really want Evernote.
    Well yeah would be a smart move to do so for sure but BlackBerry Remember works sweet with my ActiveSync mail provider too, so I can share this "Tasks" between several devices and the Web interface of my email host. Unfortunately only works with Tasks not with Notes, at least with my email provider.

Posted via - OS-10.3.++ device, it's all you need
    01-17-17 11:42 AM
    Well yeah would be a smart move to do so for sure but BlackBerry Remember works sweet with my ActiveSync mail provider too, so I can share this "Tasks" between several devices and the Web interface of my email host. Unfortunately only works with Tasks not with Notes, at least with my email provider.

Could you explain that a bit more? I would love to have Remember sync its data to the cloud. (I do have OneNote Online as well but only for long-*** notes.)

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    01-17-17 05:18 PM
    I use the Onenote application on my Passport.
    Works for me.

BlackBerry Remember and OneNote files-img_20170117_184054.png

Chris - Posted from my PP SE on CB10
    01-17-17 06:43 PM

My ActiveSync provided by my employer syncs both notes and tasks in Outlook for me. What if you setup Outlook to use an outlook.com account which also uses activesync?

Posted via CB10
    01-17-17 07:44 PM
    Could you explain that a bit more? I would love to have Remember sync its data to the cloud. (I do have OneNote Online as well but only for long-*** notes.)

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    Your email provider need to support ActiveSync to make it work for Remember!
    Often you find this in the help department on how to use it.
    Most email provider who support ActiveSync would state that or promote it as additional option.
    Some even allow and give you WebDAV options as well to be used, sadly BlackBerry OS10 don't support that to add this on customer basis with the internal Filemanager. (would be on top of my wishlist for the next OS10 update) but sadly will never come.

As to the mail question about OneNote!
    Not using it, because it's a M$ service which I don't trust!

01-18-17 03:31 AM
    Look at the purple Folter with the little sync circle, that's the one which are synes with my email account
    BlackBerry Remember and OneNote files-img_20170118_093336.png even works with the Work-space under BES12 on my other device.

Vistaus likes this.
    01-18-17 03:37 AM