I had heard in the BB launch event on Jan 30th that Blackberry Remember would be integrated with the native Calendar (i.e. tasks would be placed into the calendar once created.)

However, i not currently seeing that happening.

Would appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this.

Thanks
    02-07-13 03:53 PM
    I was just thinking that it should be integrated today! I hadn't heard them say that it would be, but seeing that the calendar didn't show my remember events, I thought it would be cool if they added that feature. Hopefully it'll be there in a future update...
    02-07-13 05:32 PM
    Unfortunately, the only "integration" of sorts at the moment is the ability to share Calendar events to Remember. Remember lacks certain important (in my opinion) functions at the moment, really hoping they improve it in a future update.
    02-07-13 05:36 PM
    There's a video from BlackBerry showing a guy flagging an email and it going straight to remember. Can't seem to make that happen on my phone.
    03-13-13 05:43 PM
    Remember tasks with due date need to be shown in Calendar. We need to be able to swipe down from inside the Hub and see appointments as well as due tasks.
    05-16-13 01:16 PM
    There's a video from BlackBerry showing a guy flagging an email and it going straight to remember. Can't seem to make that happen on my phone.
    Flag a single email and then have to find it in "Unfiled Entries" folder is very cumbersome to say the least. Users should be able to attach any email from Remember and the emails should be automatically flagged once it's attached.

Post via CB Z10
    05-21-13 09:09 AM
    It does, it goes into the unfiled entries folder where you can then change the folder to another if you want.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 09:15 AM